Here's Richard Heene -- Or Is It?

10/18/2009 11:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We have every reason to believe this photo of Richard Heene and his family, taken early Sunday morning, is authentic and not some kind of hoax planned by Heene in order to get a reality show.

Richard Heene

But you never know.

Anna

its a hoax.......agine lmao

sfmitch

goldieok

I think they might have gotten the idea from a movie -----
1969 - shirley jones & gig young in A TICKLISH AFFAIR

little boy goes airborne in weather balloons in San Diego.

In 1970 - before cable TV
[in NY - channel 9 WOR used to run million dollar movie and show the same movie every day in the afternoon. I had the flu and i didn't do soap operas -

Luornu

I love Gig Young movies! Did you know he was supposed to be Darrin on Bewitched?

Anony Moose

Poor Richard probably still has no idea of what is going on in the media. Remember, he doesn't have cable and all.

Homer

That sheriff seems like a real life Chief Wiggum, he's the one who should get a tv show.

lochnessmonster

The kids names are Brandon, Ryo and Falcon? Do they know the Palins or is there some baby naming book I've never heard of? Why weren't these kids in school? I don't think I heard that question asked.

Jenny

poor, cute little falcon probably got beat for blowing their cover. someone take these kids away from these whack jobs!!

Bobo Frog

Look at the body language. See the face Falcon is making as if trying to seal his lips and mouth shut.

jan

hey bloggers check out blogaboutanyone.com you can post anonymous comments about anyone. Don't wait until an article pops up to comment. Comment about celebs, co-workers, exes and more. Also, start your own topic blogs for people to comment on.

josh

that bastard stole my lunchbox!

Brother Harold, S.J.

Might as well give these idiots a reality show. It's pure crap--like the others--and the publ;ic would eat it up like pigs at a trough.

"Fraud"ulent

Although his "Science Detectives" show attempt at attention at impressing us never took off. I'm impressed by how far, how a man can go so far to humiliate his family in front of national television, for the sake of promoting his obsession.

Hey I wonder how many seasons if ever "The Science Detectives" gets done...(Another article states he only had high school educ?)

Poor kid is going to be in trouble at school and at home...who knows what life he has been put into.

redE2retire

He said in an interview that there was no school Thursday or Friday. It's interim time where I am, but school here didn't start until Sept. 9. If school started earlier there, it could be end of marking period or conference days for elementary.

My question: I thought I heard/read that he was a tv meteorologist. Now it seems he just has h.s. education and is inventor/scientist/unofficial meteorologist. Does anyone know if he was a tv weather guy?

Jill

blogaboutanyone is a good way to get your azz sued.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments