Burnett vs. Andrews

Who'd You Rather?

10/20/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beloved living legends Carol Burnett, 76, and Julie Andrews, 74, shared a moment at the same event in L.A. on Monday.

Carol Burnett and Julie Andrews
Question is ...

camaguey

I hope you're happy, TMZ! Now I'm blind!

Poor thang!

How can anyone disgrace themselves asking this question of these two classy ladies? You just dropped a "respect" notch on the scale, TMZ. I only wish the women of today had HALF the beauty, intelligence, dignity and talent of these women. Those of today are 'Sellebrities' for doing nothing, exposing everything, and humiliating themselves in public and their exposure takes away from the enjoyment experienced with Ms. Burnett and Ms. Andrews over the years.

You Can Do Better

40. I dare TMZ to leave this comment alone for all to see!

Don't you think it's wonderful that after all these years, and everything these two lovely women have accomplished professionally and have survived in real life, it all comes down to what some third-rate tabloid blog's hack writer thinks is an interesting question about whether one or the other is more sexually desirable?

WTF is wrong with TMZ? Nevermind, maybe a better question is, WTF is RIGHT?

Posted at 11:54PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Raejean

You said it better than I could've! TMZ just lowered their low standards by besmirching these two wonderful, classy actresses! Many actresses today (not all) deserve the bad press they get from their actions. They've earned it by repulsive behavior. But not these two. Harvey, let's see an apology now.

hoocheekoo

Both of these women have aged well. Classy.

hamilTonyan

wow they still look good

suzanne

They look great, but why is Julie's head twice the size of Carol's? Photoshop?

Bill Murray

Yikes! How to choose??? Sorry, Carol, but the woman from Walton-On-Thames has always had my heart - though you have my heart, too. Julie, please don't send your husband down to San Diego to bash my face in.

Phyllis

What a stupid question! They are both amazing ladies and they are best friends for 50 years! Don't ever try to impose any "Vs" upon these 2 role-models!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3