Michael Jackson -- Power to the Lawyer!

10/20/2009 9:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's estate lawyers want the judge to lay down the law once and for all ... John Branca and John McClain have broad powers to make decisions for all things MJ.

The attorneys filed legal papers today asking the court to put in writing what the judge said earlier this month -- outlining what Branca and McClain have authority to do as Special Administrators.

The judge gave the duo broader powers than they had initially -- but lawyers for Katherine Jackson have kicked up some dust.

There's a legal showdown on Thursday at 2:30 PM PT. We'll be there.

hope

damn hes sexy with glasses

Duh

Sorry I don't do chicks with di*ks..

Posted at 10:24PM on Oct 20th 2009 by hahahahaha

Well then you will want to stay away from whatever, I hear he's got lady bits to rival any female....

Duh

62. damn hes sexy with glasses

Posted at 10:25PM on Oct 20th 2009 by delilah

You should have been on the last board with us girls today, we were playing all the hot Michael videos! It got pretty steamy there for a bit....like, maybe 5 pages worth LOL!

nan

sometimes the deb,oh well and ha ha comments are more interesting than the mj stuff.sorry guys i am just not as quick as you guys .i have to go with the old...i know you are but what am i...sorry thats all i got bada booom ANYWAY dancing with the stars was okay but the other dance show..so you think you can dance is run by mj friend wade whatever from australia who testified for m jin2005.they wanted to do a tribute and were told no.mj had said on many occasions he taught wade everything about choreography and the kid even recorded on mj label.dont know why they would not let him do tribute too

Duh

Cindy b - I think OhWell is suddenly shy! He said he missed me and then POOF he is gone! I think maybe his mommy told him it is time for bed, he doesn't want to be late for the short bus in the morning. ;>

OhWell

Deb,
You Are A "Blog Hog"
Quit Trying To Be The Queen

But I Still Love You......Bitch.

Duh

Well, Cindy, it's hard to stay on topic when you just basically give your opinion and then that's it - nothing left to post about. So I enjoy poking at the haters sometimes, and while hahahahaha isn't my favorite (I'll leave that for you to figure out hehehe), it can be a lot of fun. Until they get nasty and then I just log off after I have given them a good verbal pounding.

diane walker

Katherine,should let Michael's "appointed" attorney's do their job. Michael was a very smart business man,which I think his family fails to realize. They thought he was just a billion from being the greatest entertainer of all times, but he was smart,clever,and made excellent investments. It sounds like Katherine wants to get her hands on everything for Jermaine, and Tito and NEM. Katherine has no clue of how business is run,she always left it to Joe. When Michael came into his own, he did very well. Remember, his attorney John Franca not only represented Michael before and after his passing, John Franca really cared about Michael, not just as a client/entertainer, but as a person. John Franca should remain over the estate,at least for Michael's children,if Kathryn takes over, watch how long the childrens proceeds would last...

Still missing Michael Jackson, so much love for him.
Diane

Loulou

TMZ ROCKS ON

I dont understand what all the hoopala is about Katherine Jacksons involvement in this trust. Michael Jacksons will gave her 40% use of trust funds until her death, no authority to make trust decisions, and the option of forfeiting her inheritance if she contests the provisions set forth in the will. Londells Safe Harbor ploy is the only thing that has kept the Judge from honoring the "no contest" clause in the will. She is pushing her luck.

Duh

67. Deb,
You Are A "Blog Hog"
Quit Trying To Be The Queen

But I Still Love You......Bitch.

Posted at 10:34PM on Oct 20th 2009 by OhWell

I just have a big mouth, dear, or did you forget? ;>

Hypocrites

59. Now you behave hahahahaha, you are just jealous!

Posted at 10:20PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Deb

Sorry I don't do chicks with di*ks..

Posted at 10:24PM on Oct 20th 2009 by hahahahaha

OMG I almost pissed my pants laughing so hard.

Duh

69. @66 or maybe it was time for his penile enlargement apparatus routine before retiring for the night.

Posted at 10:36PM on Oct 20th 2009 by small d!cks abound

ROFLMAO

Duh

OMG I almost pissed my pants laughing so hard.

Posted at 10:36PM on Oct 20th 2009 by that was great

Awwwwm what's the matter hahahahaha? No one paying attention to you? I'm sorry but it's hard to listen to your BS when there is a hater that is at LEAST more intelligent to talk to!

Loulou

That guy sure has his share of short comings, HAHAHA, Oh well!