Michael Jackson -- Power to the Lawyer!

10/20/2009 9:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's estate lawyers want the judge to lay down the law once and for all ... John Branca and John McClain have broad powers to make decisions for all things MJ.

The attorneys filed legal papers today asking the court to put in writing what the judge said earlier this month -- outlining what Branca and McClain have authority to do as Special Administrators.

The judge gave the duo broader powers than they had initially -- but lawyers for Katherine Jackson have kicked up some dust.

There's a legal showdown on Thursday at 2:30 PM PT. We'll be there.

Duh

75. That guy sure has his share of short comings, HAHAHA, Oh well!

Posted at 10:40PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Celine

Do you think they are the same person? Others have said they do, but I don't. They have distinctly different styles of writing, OhWell capitalizes almost every word in his sentences, while hahahahaha has barely mastered grammar and punctuation. If they ARE the same person I will be shocked; that would take an awful lot of "acting" to be a "split personality." While I don't agree with his thinking about Michael, sometimes OhWell actually makes me laugh and that is why I like him.

OhWell

Deb,
I Love A Woman With A Nice Big Mouth Ummmm

70. I dont understand what all the hoopala is about Katherine Jacksons involvement in this trust. Michael Jacksons will gave her 40% use of trust funds until her death, no authority to make trust decisions, and the option of forfeiting her inheritance if she contests the provisions set forth in the will. Londells Safe Harbor ploy is the only thing that has kept the Judge from honoring the "no contest" clause in the will. She is pushing her luck.

Posted at 10:36PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Callie
-----------------------
Exactly---stop the greed, biotch!! She is just another vulture, mommy dearest. Where was she when MJ needed her---oh, yeah, his surrogate mom Elizabeth was there for him. SHE should be the one to get that 40%!!!!! But she is on Dancing w/the Stars??!! Jermaine will be on the next session, guarentee!! GAG!!

OhWell

I Only Post As "OhWell"

TMZ ROCKS ON

19. FYI:

Posted at 9:10PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Deb

This video is so funny I can hardly stand it those kids should do some more the dude is perfect that part about dangling the baby all of it the face on that dude in the last shot is OUTRAGEOUS!!!! ROFLMAO
hahahahahah this TOO TOO .....5 stars 10 STAR quality
Thanks for posting it Deb I would have never come across this!

missumj50

39. that wig and hairline is too funny eyeliner lipstick
was he trying to impress the ladies or the boys with those red lips?

Posted at 10:00PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Jacko from purgatory waiting to enter hell

- It's a shame that you have so little respect for another human being. It seems that you are just a follower of the poppy seed mentality. Let me ask you, how many people love YOU? Michael Jackson IS loved by millions of people, all aound the world, old and young, rich and poor, female and male. What has been your contribution to society aside from trashing a fellow human being on tmz? How many charities have You given to? What is your message going to be when you leave this earth, what will be your footprint in this world? What will people say about you behind your back? MJ was the most giving, sweetest soul who was - murdered. And for what - his money that he made during his career. He was The Worlds Greatest Entertainer to have ever lived. Can you hold a candle to that? You should really be careful about such evil statements that you spew out of your mouth, karma is a b#tch. You must be aware that God puts a check mark next to your name in his "appointment book" for every evil thing that you say about a fellow human being, and you, and you alone must answer to him for that. That should frighten you if you had any kind of decency in you.
I think that people like you who just jump on a hatred bandwagon because someone else is on it are very insecure and have alot of jealousy for the man who has inspired the world, be it through dance, singing or his humanitarian deeds. You will never be able to touch the fame that Michael has achieved in his lifetime, nor will you ever have the grace and fortitude that he posessed. That is truly a gift from God.
But my wish for people like you is that some day you will have the love in your heart and soul to become a truly nice human being, worthy of walking this earth with other fellow human beings.
Michael Jackson was this worlds gift from God, and we must truly thank God for that magical gift. A gift that no one has ever bestowed upon us, ever. And I know the world will never see another like Mr. Michael Jackson.

RIP - Justice and Love for MJ

And lets take bets at who will show up at the AMA---anyone for Jermaine and Latoya and papa Joe??!!! I hate that family!! Exclude Janet.

Duh

77. Deb,
I Love A Woman With A Nice Big Mouth Ummmm

Posted at 10:44PM on Oct 20th 2009 by OhWell

I think we should keep some things just between us, don't you think? I mean, what will people think???

Hypocrites

And I know the world will never see another like Mr. Michael Jackson.

Posted at 10:48PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Miss U MJ

God I hope not.

Duh

hahahahahah this TOO TOO .....5 stars 10 STAR quality
Thanks for posting it Deb I would have never come across this!

Posted at 10:46PM on Oct 20th 2009 by OMG

Keep trying loser, maybe you will actually get someone to fall for it!

nan

TMZ ROCKS ON

27. Katherine Birthed him. I dont believe MJ was very clear with his decision making for his will and was heavily influenced outside of family to keep his secret habit going for many many years. I dont think his state of mind realized his mother deserves more. He has been an addict for many years where money and influence played a big part for him to get what he wanted/needed. His mother deserves a lot more that what she got.

Posted at 9:24PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Quiet

Thats such a stupid excuse any stray alley cat can give birth and most do a pretty good job of raising their kittens dumpsters and all even as compared to this group of degenerate dysfunctional hangers on.

Duh

79. I Only Post As "OhWell"

Posted at 10:46PM on Oct 20th 2009 by OhWell

I kind of figured. Like I said, your style of writing is different than hahahaha and whatever (who suspiciously sound just alike). And sometimes - emphasis on the sometimes - you come out with something that is halfway intelligent! OK maybe that was a little harsh - but all things aside, sometimes you do make me laugh and that is a good thing. So I guess you aren't ALL bad.

Duh

86. deb my posts to you about bashir are not goig through.i dont know why..guess i 'll go to bed ,hope this one works .might as wallgo to bed

Posted at 10:54PM on Oct 20th 2009 by cindy

Night Cindy! I am headed that way myself in a second.

Hypocrites