« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

911 Call in ESPN Analyst Case

10/21/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the frantic 911 call made by the wife of ESPN analyst/former Mets general manager Steve Phillips, when she discovered her husband's 22-year-old ex-mistress in the family's driveway.

911 Call in ESPN Analyst Case

According to police, Marni Phillips returned to her Connecticut home on August 19 and discovered Brooke Hundley -- an ESPN production assistant who worked with her husband -- dropping off a letter in which she confessed to having an affair with Steve.

In the call, Marni tells the dispatcher "I have a crazy woman who is involved with my husband and she's come to my house to harm me and my children."

Marni later told police that Brooke freaked out when she saw Marni, and "got in her car, put it in reverse and smashed the rear end of her vehicle into the stone column ... cut across our grass, avoiding the driveway completely, driving erratically over rocks and mulch beds to maneuver her vehicle down our hill."

Phillips declined to press charges against Hundley -- but released a statement saying he was taking an "extended leave of absence."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

wheezie

no offense but that girl is disgusting...no wonder she's stalking him, look how nasty she looks.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!2 FUNNY

NIGHTCRAWLER that was tooo funny!!!! I did a quadruple take on that pic... Not shocked about the affair though.
Steve Phillips is going to be the joke of ESPN for THAT! U deserve to get roasted!!
D@mmm Steve, U know U know better.

RL

That is one lucky chick. He is hot!!! I would do him in a minute. I can only imagine the sex. Sex with not so pretty chicks is probably pretty wild.

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

WHAT A YAK!

WHAT

Holy crap I went to school with Brooke! We worked together on a bunch of projects! WTF!

Iron Cross

I found my twin sister! Thank you Harvey and TMZ! Sweep the leg Johnnie!

Daniel

WTF! Her???!!! I seem a little discombobulated right now. Wait let me revisit the picture of the "she." WTF?!?!?! Her???? Yiiiiiikes! What the heck happened, did he loose his mind. Better yet, does he have no set standards with women? Atleast go for a more womanly and a little less manly woman next time.

No wonder the wife is upset...I would be too if he cheated on me with that!

Chrissy

Brooke Hundley is a porker! It is quite finding the pics of this porker trying to be sexy GROSS!!!!

Chrissy

OINK OINK Brooke Hundley! A heffer trying to be sexy LOL! I think we can all ski off that honker!

HaHa!!

If this is what he picks to get his groove on with, I bet he would stick it in a pencil sharpener if it would fit. Hey, maybe it would.

Jonathan

she not his type

lyndastarwriter

S-s-s-a-d that this grown man, apparently successful and so very stupid cast his young sons and his wife in harms way. There's no question he lost the respect of his employer and his fans -- on top of being stalked -- HE PUT HIS FAMILY IN HARMS WAY -- THINKING HE WAS ABOVE REPROACH AND NO ONE WOULD FIND OUT ABOUT IT. HELLO, MR. PHILLIPS? CAN YOU SAY, STEVE MC NAIR? ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO PRESS CHARGES? This is only going to get UGLIER until you stand up and BE A MAN instead of an idiot!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8