« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

A-Rod Hits Traffic Ticket Out of the Park

10/24/2009 8:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Having a wildly impressive postseason really has its perks -- and yesterday in New York, it got Alex Rodriguez out of a traffic violation.

Alex Rodriguez: Click to watch
A-Rod's driver was this close to getting a ticket for blocking traffic in front of Serafina, but once the cop was told whose car it was -- and saw the group of teenagers standing by to get their hero's autograph -- the ticket book quietly disappeared.

Tonight, we'll see if A-Rod can make the Angels vanish just as easily.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat my dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

Everyone who wiolates the law should get a ticket for it, not just the regular people. I don't like these kind of privileges for rich and famous people. They are just like us. Shame on the cop!!!!!!!
Hehehehehe.

Simone

*violates

Simone

People who want to be first on every post shuld get arrested for being very stupid.

UGGGGHHH

A FRAUD

A ROID

A HOLE

ENOUGH SAID!!

Bob

I was one of the "teenagers" and how did TMZ find our secret "spot" that we have known about for 3 years. NOT COOL. O well, I guess there is no secret any more! On monday, we were there also and A-rod, Kate, and # 55 (Godzilla aka Hideki) were all there (so was TMZ dude). Wonder why vid is not up yet. NYPD traffic sucks. Good thing they are not full fledged cops. There are so many things about this on the web. TMZ should follow around that traffic cop for fun. Also Serafina has AWSOME food (salads kick butt)!! I wish I could go to game tomorrow and I was until 20 min ago :( GO YANKEES

Bob

BTW TMZ, If you guys need a high school intern.......

bab

i was one of the teens and a-rod is definately not my hero, i didnt even know what he looked like, just my friend told me that he thought it was him

jenny f

A-rod has no clue and has had a lousy world series...a real man is derek jeter at http://derekjeter.org