Burglar Bunch Warrants Turned Up Guns, Drugs

10/24/2009 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Six search warrants were issued before five suspected members of the Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch were arrested on Thursday -- and not only does the LAPD say they found a bunch of stolen property, they found guns and drugs as well.

Cops say the search warrants were issued in L.A., Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park and Las Vegas -- and during one of the searches, "three firearms and a large amount of narcotics" were found.

Cops also say property recovered during the searches "was among that stolen during a series of burglaries committed at the residences of well known celebrities."

Party 'till you die!

So now we know what they got from Blohan.

Stella

Is the blogger who writes for tmz's comment section involved in a

Human Trafficking ring via craigslist?

billiejeanRIP

sooooooooooooooooooo.......................???

more mj news?????

Party 'till you die!

Is Stella a dumb, paranoid bitch who thinks she's witty? Yes!

jfp

They will all soon star in some new reality tv show and maybe an HBO movie.

Stella

Is Yep! the blogger in question who is employed by tmz to write

nothing but nonsense for their comment section, and who is

involved in a Human Trafficking ring via craigslist??

homie 1 kanobe

I wonder if "THE DUMB AZZ LOHAN" claimed the drugs and demanded they be returned :-0 juss sayin

ac

Serously is this the group who stole Kourtney Kardashian's jewerly ect.?????? I think they should (if it hasn't happened already)be questioned. See if any evidence points in that direction. I think Kim was on Ryan Seacrest and said he should be asked where he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please follow up on this I really want to know and let Harvey know I love the name he gave these punks. LOL

OOWEEE

SPEAKING OF DRUGS ROCK AND ROLL AND DWI'S...Did you know that a 7 TIME DWI CONVICT WAS RELEASED UNDER NO RESTRICTIONS.....DISBAR THE "RELEASOR" ST CLAIR COUNTY ILLINOIS STATES ATTORNEY ROBERT HAIDA....CONTACT THE ILL ATT REGISTRATION AND DISC COMM AND SUGGEST THE DISBARMENT OF THE "RELEASOR" ST CLAIR COUNTY STATES ATTORNEY ROBERT HAIDA. Source http.//www.kmov.com/video"DUI Offenders Getting Off Easy" 10-21-09

jwj

I hope these thieves had the sense to sterilize anything they stole from Lohan before they touched the stuff.

Harvey hides cucumbers

Only a homo ass plower like Harvey Levin would come up with a gay tag name like "Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch". I guess having tons of bank can afford you to be a giant douche pickle.

Allen Ridak

Is Stella a fat, STD-spreading crack whore with no friends?

ac

Burglar Bunch, love the name and hope they use this in court wouldn't that be fun. Want to let you know that I love the web site and the 1:30 live show!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friends and I love it. We work at differnt places but watch it after we get home and love Harvey is a attorney and has insite with the legal issues. Good job!!!!!

ac

#11 YOUR PATHETIC! What a waste of time you are. Bitter about anything? Haha friend of the Hollywood Burgler Bunch? LOL LOVE THE NAME AND BE SURE TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT I THINK OF THEM.

Sean

I don't think these kids were the masterminds behind this. Someone else is pulling the strings. These robberies were pro jobs. You don't rob high end mansions without knowing what your doing. These kids just strolled through the front door. No alarm, no private security, and only video camera and they knew where they all were. I think the mastermind is the person who designed these security systems for these stars or the company that monitors them. I recall reading that the mansions had their alarms go into test mode during some of these robberies. These morons couldn't hack their way out of a paper bag neverless disable a high end alarm system. Inside job, check the security and alarm companies.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments