Dennis Quaid Aftermath -- It's a Stretch

10/24/2009 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops must have shaken some sense into Dennis Quaid on Wednesday night when they probably let him slide on a DUI -- because the guy splurged on a full-size limo last night just go out to dinner.

Dennis Quaid

excretive producer

Welcome aboard Mr. Quaid, drinks are now being served.

pam

Who's taking care of the babies?

SuzyCreamCheese

I was thinkin the same thing, who has the babies?
Don't turn into your Loser Brother!
Spend some time with your clildren, marry a girl that can cook!

your momma

Its great to see the rich getting away with breaking the law and getting a break from the justice system once again, and again! Lovely

Dee

Heck, I think the officer that let him walk without a DUI deserves a limo ;)

Randy

Looks like he was drunk once more Friday evening http://tinyurl.com/ygszb3b

R-E-H-A-B

PerezSux

What a disgusting old drunk. Why doesn't he stay home with his kids? If he wants to go out, fine...but why does he have to drink? Douchebag.

john

i was in the same situation a few years ago and had the same result. i was in the car and ready to drive away. he let me go get a cab. no dui and im not a celeb...

Deb

#8, you're ridiculous.

Sharona

I'm no celeb, but I was not in the best shape to drive after a bridal shower a few years ago. The cop was a good guy, local, and he let me leave my car in a convenience store parking lot and drove me home. Sure learned my lesson!

I would like to know who the extra blond is who is always out with Dennis and his wife! The three seem very....close.

chloe

wasnt he in treatment awhile back? i could be wrong but i thought he was, around the time he with meg ryan.

homie 1 kanobe

Sounds like alot of old nosey women in here, Take a Limo and drink so what

janalal4

Hard to believe this guy used to be such a hottie?! Best thing that ever happened to Meg Ryan was splitting from this old f@rt. He seems like he has real SOB potential. His acting seems to be circling the drain as well. Better save all the money you get from that hospital law suit Dennis.

told ya so - TEAM LENO

Dennis, dayum you are 55 years old....dude...seriously...you are too old to be acting like this, your brother Randy is an idiot too.

Do you and your wife and friend bar hop all the time???
Sure seems like it.

And to think I felt sorry for you when you made rounds on TV regarding the lawsuit. You were acting like such a concerned and responsible parent, (that didn't last long).

You aren't looking like the "concerned parent" these days. IDIOT!!

pam

Just returned from Mexico & was sitting near Dennis & his wife Kim all evening. Neither of them drank much & they could not have been sweeter. They were playing Scrabble!
Everyone, even celebrities, deserve time off from the kids.