Being J.Lo's Husband Is the Pits

10/26/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez is trying to stop her first husband Ojani Noa from releasing a movie about their marriage, but it's her third husband Marc Anthony that's all nerves.

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony

The 41-year-old current Mr. J.Lo couldn't contain himself as he arrived to the Dolphins game in Miami this weekend.

Somebody get that little man an antiperspirant, pronto!

jlgirl

marc is fookin nasty!!!!!!!

jlgirl

How disgustingly sick is he, how is it humanly possible to sweat through a suit. Look at the pic in sweatin stars above.

dedee

DUDE NEEDS PAMPERS

dandre

that's just nasty

JP

I bet he smells like onions.

Skank

SOOOOO disgusting! They really do look alike!

Sean

Get some BOTOX in them thar pits

hubbynumbafour

here's the problem with marc..he has bad karma. he knows he did his miss universe wife wrong in order to get lola.. now he feels like the same can happen to him with her.. poor lil guy.. its only a matter a time before she dumps him like a turd at 8am.. he's nervous.. look how he's holding her hand.. body language is key in relationships. its almost like she wants to run away..lol.. tick tock tick tock.. and if i were him i would stay outta Miami..I grew up right next to the stadium. thats the hood..security dont mean nothing to them dudes, especially when she's a welcome guest but he is not.. nothing last ForEver

George William Gockel

In my opinion Marc Anthony is a wife beater. I am true male fan of Jennifer Lopez. I also am a huge male fan of Jennifer Lopez. Someone or Hell's Angels will beat up Marc Anthony on purpose. Jennifer Lopez will divorce Marc Anthony for good. Some day Jennifer Lopez and I will meet each other on purpose. Jennifer Lopez will marry me for good. I really really am madly deeply continuously passionately and romatnicly in love with Jennifer Lopez. I really really love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Jennifer Lopez for head to toe. I really really do care about Jennifer Lopez. I really really am concerned about Jennifer Lopez. To see Jennifer Lopez totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Jennifer Lopez.

Rainey

He needs more than an antipersperate.......he needs serious medication to control this....which is available by Rx. You'd think he'd spend less time worrying about all that tacky man jewelry and more about his personal self. Obviously Jen hasn't even noticed (busy with her own mirror) or she wouldn't leave the house with him. How disgusting and with his money no excuse.

DARYL

SWEATING is a NATURAL function of the body & as much as it does NOT LOOK SO GOOD & possibly a different shirt would not show underarm sweat as VIVIDLY as THIS DOES but MUCH TOO MUCH FOCUS has been put on these HEAVY SWEATERS in my opinion. I'm SURE this had to be EMBARESSING for them let alone ALL this ATTENTION!

KM

It looks like elbow patches in the wrong place. Come on, what is your wife thinking at this point??? Very embarrasing.

mama

How does that even happen?

greytalli

Vomit!!!!

gayle

She also needs to get the Crisco off her face. He is so GROSS, I do not know what she sees in that man. But she has went downhill too.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments