Pippi Longstocking Coming Back Into Your World

10/26/2009 1:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's a little hard to recognize without the signature braided pigtails -- but last night, the freckle faced red haired girl you oughta know resurfaced in Hollywood.

Tami Erin: Click to watch
"The Adventures of Pippi Longstocking" star Tami Erin, now 35, was at Katsuya where she said she still gets fan mail for the 1988 flick.

P.S. -- She's probably the only person around who can name drop Sly Stallone and the Princess of Japan in the same conversation.

Bobo Frog

I'm the King, you're all queens.

Pat

Ha! I was Pipi Longstocking for Halloween one year.

Amber Berglund

I only recognize Inger Nilsson as the real Pippy Longstocking. No one else has done it better.

Simone

Why do Kooky and balls live here all the time? They need lives.

A.B.

Just don't forget Pippi Longstocking is a Swedish book! ;)

KOOKYPEDIA

balls

Michelle

Man I loved that movie when I was younger...to this day I still love it.. and she did it the best there's a other version and her's is the best..Dam Right TMZ no one can do it better..

hmmm..

That's not the ORIGINAL Pippi.

Andrew

This was because of me! Wow, did TMZ actually listen to a posting from me!? A few weeks ago I saw an updated pic of Pippi and was like "Damnn!" So I wrote in saying TMZ should look into this and get this girl some viewing-time! Well, I'd like to think it was me.. Now for my new one, how about finding that guy from "Yo-Gabba-Gabba". Any dude that dresses and acts like that for a show should defiantely be interviewed and see if he's willing to share whatever he's doin...
Lata lata

Keith

That's not Pippi!
The real Pippi was some tough European chick.
The real Pippi was played by Inger Nilsson.
Here's a link to a picture of her as an adult.

Andrew

Here's the proof from 10/22/09.
Andrew

The comments below will be added to the post titled TMZ Live -- Your
Questions Answered!:

----------------------------------------------
Your comment:
Please try and find Tami Erin (former Pippi Longstocking).
She's looking AMAZINGGGG! Give her some sightings and get her some
work!
------------------------
This email is for TMZ.com comment verification. Do not reply to this email.

You're welcome Tami!

Tessa

I Freakin love Pippi! Thank you TMZ for this picture. I wondered what she looked like now.

KOOKYPEDIA

12. Here's the proof from 10/22/09.
Andrew
_________________________________________

Andrew.....your post was so gay that you broke my gaydar. thanks a lot.

Andrew

Dear my gaydar is broken now,

WOW! Did you think that all up yourself!? I'm so proud of you! That was SOOO funny! No seriously I'm still laughing. YOU should be given more attention than any star they find on here! Oh wait, wait, wait.. how about this one.. "It takes one to know one".. No wait, how about this one "I know you are but what am I!?".. nahhh.. none can measure up to your intellect. You truly are better than me.
Kisses!

doingfinethanks.

if i didn't know any better, i'd say the old gal is up for a horror role hollywood. hell what other way to make a comeback than to give the audience a good fright, no?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments