Pippi Longstocking Coming Back Into Your World

10/26/2009 1:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's a little hard to recognize without the signature braided pigtails -- but last night, the freckle faced red haired girl you oughta know resurfaced in Hollywood.

Tami Erin: Click to watch
"The Adventures of Pippi Longstocking" star Tami Erin, now 35, was at Katsuya where she said she still gets fan mail for the 1988 flick.

P.S. -- She's probably the only person around who can name drop Sly Stallone and the Princess of Japan in the same conversation.

yai

omg what a coincidence i just saw one of the pipi longstocking movies on saturday and after the movie i thought about googling her,tmz just saved me the 5 mins. she still looks the same and as cute as she was in the movie :) for a child actor she topped everyones acting skills.

Cole

100 long annoying minutes of torture - Worst Kids Movie of 20th century.Tami Erin the torturer, insipid script, terrible musical numbers, wretched special effects. TE who has been possessed by the spirit of the worst Shirley Temple immitator every imagined. She opens her eyes too wide, she winks too much, she smiles too big. Oh god... the horror the horror. Tami.. I mean Pippi grins and grins again. She's happy about everything.. everything... EVERYTHING...

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

Yeah inga was the original and the best. What are you doing showing this fire crotch picture?

rhbjorn

Nothing beats the real Pippi( aka the Swedish one)I had a massive crush on Annika.

Mariah

Ummm, why should we "oughtta know" her? She hasn't been seen since that stupid movie and we are actually supposed to recognize her or care? Why, exactly?

DNB

Why do ALL of these paparazzi sound so stupid when they ask question?

They always make themselves look exceedingly foolish and awkward.

Peter

This is not the real Pippi Longstocking.The Swedish born actor Inger Nilsson is the original.but Tami Erin is freaking hot

Zymic

Right on, I remember her. You're bringing back a lot of childhood memories!

Kim

I absolutely LOVE HER! I remember I use to cry everytime they played that song. Me and my girls use to have slumber parties and they knew my fav movie was Pippi Longstockings...Still have the VHS..Go girl...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2