The Latest Dirt on Madonna

10/26/2009 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Madonna got into the ground, shoveling dirt on the site of the new girl's school she's building in Malawi.

Madonna

If ever there was a physique made for manual labor ...

Loulou

You go girl!

excretive producer

Typical Madge, not a day goes by without shovelling it in your face.

jen newman

hey, Madonna, how about doing something for the poor, homeless, abused, uneducated children in the USA????? HYPOCRITE!

Jen Newman

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Oh brother. She actually thinks she the real Madonna the saint. She should spend more time with her kids.

Daniel

Seriously TMZ, this is entertaining for us? We are looking at an old MILF shoveling mud. And why? TMZ get some more juicier stories rather than old news shoveling earth!!!

Yawn.....................

Caden Canyon

Phony photo-op by a narcissistic washed-up old wh|ore who's also a hypocrite.

She tried to mutilate the pe|nis of adopted African son David just because she believes in that faux-Jewish religion/cult. I'm GLAD she failed there! Okay to amputate the end off of your son's pen|is, but protect females from genital cutting at aaaaaall expense? Hypocrite.

Sarah

Of course, the skanky, vulgar egomaniac will be putting HER name on the school. And I read that several farmers were forced off their land to make way for Her Majesty's project.

oc

@#4 she does have all the kids with her (heaven forbid they actually go to school or something)

No One Gets Out Alive

First she rips a page for Angelina's play book and now one from Oprah's...I liked her more when she was controversial and just sang.

CriticAl

Keep digging to China, you shriveled-up old biddy! By the time you resurface, TMZ might be interested in doing a "Memba Them?" bit about you. I know I will appreciate the break.

judi

buying another kid i see. hahahaha

m

What is she wearing there in the slums of Africa? A dress and heels?? What a pretentious bitch. I wish this old hag would just shrivel up and disappear already.

cyndi

Im know more about Malawi, Africa then Madonna could ever hope for, including the language. I've been a missionary there for years. I tried to adopt a child "with her parent's permission" 4 months before Madonna. I didn't have a bazillion dollars. The law states, "YOU MUST live in Malawi for 18 months before you can adopt a child."

Rap sucks

In 1983, Madonna released her debut album. And it sucked!

Lindsay

She looks like a feeble old hag.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments