REDIRECT

10/31/2009 1:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sara

I have to say that its pretty ridiculous someone would spend that much on a lunch. Even if I had the kind of money that he has, I would put it to much better use then that. It's sad that the world is going through a huge recession and really rich people just blow off money like its nothing. I also would never pay 12 dollars for a water, how stupid.

Aaron

Blue is the colour, football is the game. We're all together, winning is our aim! Cheer us on through the sun and rain, Chelsea chelsea is our name.. Chelsea! Chelsea!

He's an oil billionaire who owns the best football club in England. He earned it, so why can't he spend it? It may be a bit daft, but it's his money.

Lippy Loo

This is very disturbing, this amount of money could feed a third world country of men, women, children, animals.. etc.. etc. I just don't understand the mentality of the rich. Ugghhh... and argggh... go donate some money you freak.

shuffler

This poll is a bit like saying:
Do you think the TMZ polls su*k?

shuffler

Posted at 2:41AM on Oct 31st 2009 by sara
---------------
Isn't spending the type of stimulus recessions need to go away?

F. Attorneys

Wow! There IS money to be made in spam and stolen credit card numbers!

Extravagantly-Creative

You're not supposed to Tip on the Alcohol, nor the Tax.

$35,000/Alcohol + $3251/Tax = $38,251

Subtract: $38,251 - $47,221 = $8,970/Total

20% of $8,970 = $1,794

TIP = $1,794

Nameless

Who cares? If more and more billionaires/millionaires spent their money instead of hording it, the world economies would be much better off.

Instead we all have to rely on Joe Public to spend more and more money s/he don't have or can't afford to keep the economy going.

liz

I was at the table next to them. This is a lie. ughhhhhhhhhhh I hate the false news TMZ puts out.

Extravagantly-Creative

If you sat next to them . . . . . What's the TRUTH ??

Don't just leave us hanging' !!

rhbjorn

Good choice on the Petrus, but Cristal Rosé is for posers.

susieq

That would just about pay my mortgage. Interesting to see if he spreads the love to charities and the truly needy.

levery

incredible, i love money

Codici Bonus

gia

No one can party like a Russian can.

Adam

Good for him. Don't hate the playa...hate the game! We all wish we could do that. The guy has the right to do it. At least he's a good tipper...I love that! I'm sure he does alot of charity work with his cash. Good for him. If you can afford it, enjoy yourself. The big tip is the most important!