TMZ's Halloween Costume Craziness

10/31/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was Halloween MADNESS in the TMZ newsroom yesterday -- and with these kinds of costumes how could we NOT share the fun?!?! Check out all the tricks and treats for yourselves!!!

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

It seems to had been a really great party!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaha.

Simone

The Propofol's costume is really creative!!!!!!!!! A+ for the originality!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha.

MissingMJ

Could Max get any Hotter? Jeez, man You are just a young little hottie! Max is like in his 20s yes? Sorry had to be said. All the costumes were great! It looks like everyone had fun with their costumes! :D

Fletcher Hanks

Kelly is the coolest chick at TMZ!

Balloon Dude

lol. Didn't even think someone would dress up as propofol. The guy dressed as Jon Gosselin went the extra mile by shaving in the bald spot. Good stuff, A+++

Cimarron

The Hunter S. Thompson costume was my favorite!

damon

Rick has the best costume of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mick

Love The Royal Tenenbaums people and the ex-Miss California with her fake implants! Also, and I just had to say this, but I have the biggest crush on the Jewish guy with the curly hair - the one in the crab costume. He's so funny and cute. Totally not my "type" but the sense of humor won me over, so you rock on curly hair Jewish guy in the crab costume!

Ramon Renteria Jr

You guys seem like a FUN bunch! keep it up! love the Kloe costume chik, she's HOTT (:

Miss Lyss

NICE, Matt(?)/Propofol!!!
Seriously loving Charles!Nina btw.

Hey Mike- you shoulda put temp dye in your hair or something for blonde lmfao!

Crazy Bennett

Where is sexy Harvey? I wanted to see him shirtless.

Shannon

I LOVE TMZ
You guys got me through law school - when I finally had down time I would love to let my brain unwind by watching silly things that celebrities do. While studying for the bar exam - I got my friends hooked and we would all gather around the computer for our afternoon TMZ lunch. And now you have a pack of new lawyers as loyal fans!

BUT I want to know who is behind the scenes! Who are these people that I watch everyday pitching stories, telling jokes and saying what we are all thinking? I have gathered a few names here and there from watching: Kelly, Mike, Max, Charles, Shavon (sp?) So - When I saw this photo gallery I was so excited! Finally! A name for the faces - BUT to my disappointment - not only did you not list the names of the staff but didn't list who they are portraying in costume like you do in your other photo galleries.

Well, TMZ has created a monster - we want to know more about the people we see on film and our favorite TV shows...so guess what?? We want to know more about you! I think that a staff bio section would be awesome - and if one already exists - then maybe I have been letting my brain relax a little too much!

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

JMA

Nice party
NOT AMUSED with PROPOFOL guy.....not funny

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Simone

BAN PEOPLE WHO LIKE SAYING WHAT NUMBER THEY ARE IN THEIR POSTS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments