Kate Gosselin Busted for Speeding

11/2/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate GosselinKate Gosselin was speeding in her SUV with the kids on board last Thursday, according to a Pennsylvania trooper who spoke with TMZ.

We're told she was going 15 miles over the posted speed limit ... we're told she was going about 70 MPH.

Gosselin was cited and already paid the $109.50 fine.

Jon & Kate Gosselin

Deb

Jack, so what will your stupidity do for an encore? Blame Obama?

ruolov

Trying to getaway from the Paparazzi. Please Not another Diana accident.

Amy

"Pity me as I wipe away these fake tears that are suckering you all to turn on Jon when in fact, I'm a control-freak whore who has to have her way and has to have a schedule for everything in life and cannot be spontaneous because God-forbid something happen that I can't control."

Donna

Who cares, GO AWAY GOSSELINS !!!!!

Stephanie

Everyone earns at least one ticket in their lives... I did. And I AM A SAINT and ANGEL... :) TEE HEE No BIG DEAL.... Oh.. I have 5 Single Birth Children. Same Dad!! woo hoo. GO KATE YOU have to be a STRONG MOTHER. and MOTHER F.... :) Much Props!

Whamo

I gotta say Jack, you really do come across as a dbag yourself.

Lucy

geez, slow day at TMZ???

wishing they would just go the hell away!

$109.50 for 15 mph over the limit? In Texas the fine would have been about 4 times that amount!

laura

before everyone starts bashing her for speeding, realize you all speed too. i'm sure it was worse than what she did. should she have been speeding? no. but it's not the end of the world. MOST people speed. it happens. get over it. this isn't news.

chicken head

Hey Jack!!!!?
do you have a hard on for this slut Kate???

Deb

Kate said she would die for her children. I guess she's just trying to find a way to prove it. Though the point of her statement would be lost if she took the children with her.

Slutty Whores Rock

I was the police officer who stopped the speeding vehicle.
I approached the driver and said "License, registration and insurance proof please"
As I wrote the ticket, Kate said "Officer please if you don't give me a ticket I will show you my breasts."
I took a moment then replied:
"OK Kate, only if you can somehow erase the image in my mind of what your saggy funbags must look like. Too late, here's your ticket."

tjrws

Moon

Gimme a break!! Everyone speeds and you all are just bitching becasue it is KATE!! It's a speeding ticket, it's not like she was at a bar getting drunk and was speeding with her kids, or she is out there doing 22 year old boys, HU? You people are so STUPID like her dirtbag of a husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!

markko

I wonder if she can make potato salad for a pot luck I have this weekend.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments