Arnie Klein Blows the Lid Off MJ Secrets

11/6/2009 9:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This is it -- the ENTIRE, UNEDITED explosive TMZ interview with Michael Jackson's closest friend Dr. Arnie Klein, in which he opens up about everything MJ ... including his Propofol addiction, the work he performed on MJ's face, Jackson's obsession with urinating in front of people, the horrible nickname that traumatized MJ as a child and much much more.

Nothing was off limits, nothing was left out.

MissingMJ

To: Gotham Gossips You Rock!!!! lol

Lee Lee

Hi Harvey. I was mesmerized by this interview, but I still have so many questions. Some of the points that Klein made, were eye opening to me ..Re.the intervention 2 days before he died....Grace being at the house....Latoya staying there...all the phone calls.

Harvey....you seemed to know so much about this.......what is your opinion???? Part of me wants to knock Klein out for spilling so much...the other part of me has awakened to the fact that Michael ( although gifted, was a complicated,tortured human being.

Dr Klein made some very interesting points about his families actions before his death.

Many questions still seem to go unanswered though. Was Michael having an affair with Jason????

Why if Rebbie and Grace had a big fight , Is Grace back in the fold now, and what was the fight about ???????

Who took the money from Michaels house ?????

if Arnie knew that Michael was at various times addicted to drugs,why did he not REFUSE to give him treatments????

WHY WHY WHY......There are so many of them.

I am more confused than ever.

Lee Lee

#62...everything you say I agree with. the Jason Secret lover thing...what the heck is that about. And the book thing....what a great Friend!!!!

Wish I had friends like this. Everybody is a bad ass but you Dr Klein?????? Is that right ????

I mean there must be a reason Michael stuck with you for so long.

Gotham Gossips

Thanks MissingMJ; just telling it how I saw it and heard it. Oh yeah, I caught the book plug too. And the book plug on behalf of Debbie Rowe as well.

cookie

Excellent interview, Harvey. Please have Arnie Klein on again. The more he talks, the more reveals. All I can say is, this guy can lie reaaalllll smooth.

cookie

Man, what wouldn't I give to have a brain half as sharp as Harvey's!

Kathy

Doctor-patient confidentiality extends even after death. This man is breaking the law.

Jodee Borgerding

Michael likes to pee in public? Now, Michael could do NOTHING in public without it being on the news . This is the first time I have ever heard or seen anything of the sort. MJ was picked apart on everything he ever did. I am sure this one would have been front page news! Klien..you are a liar, a cheat and a creep! And TMZ, the same to you for even doing this interview! I will never give you the time of day again! (not that I did before...) Now I know why. People had just made fun of you(TMZ) to me so I never ever tuned in. Now I know why you are a laughing stalk of most.

tami

harvey you are one biased person !!!you SAY you dont want to talk about Lindsey Lohan and put her out there coz its hurtfull and yet you wont stop with airing anything involving MJ no matter how hurtful it is. you are just as disgusting as Klein is ...ughhhh i cant believe the things you guys do. i used to think you were different but no...boy was i wrong.for the love of his kids just leave the guy alone SERIOUSLY HE IS DEAD and you are only hurting his kids

For Sure

Good Morning all Early day today!!!

Just a couple of things....

No one mentioned that Murray was referred to MJJ by Joe Jackson.

LaToya was around a couple of days before MJJ passed on.

He looked emaciated when he came back from Las Vegas where most of his family members have houses.

Also he did not see him through-out the trial and then after the trial while Michael was wandering around Europe

The insinuation that Jason and Michael were friends. Although I think it is Arnie and Jason that are close friends.

He also implies How brilliant Prince is and if you remember he told you how brilliant he is.. Get people!

Debbie is angry with him about something he would not actually say ..... because he was still friends with MJJ (read between the lines) Debbie.... Mother get it!

Arnie was not high just pumped with botox and restalyn (sp) which if shots are newer can make you speak funny some people actually drool.

Reconfirmed MJJ was child like in his actions..

He insinuated that there is more to this than has been released by LA County...because the Jacksons and AEG especially are powerful. Etc.

People Open eyes and stop having foot in mouth disease

Lot's of major things that you all suspected.

Congo

Dear Harvey,
This was by far the best interview that anyone has ever done on MJ.As i wrote before,Dr Klein is the only one right now looking to spill the beans on this whole story.I think he opened our eyes on addiction and for people that have never lived with an addict,i hope they get a glimpse of it.The main fact of that interview was based on that and i think as Klein has offered to come back,you should definately have him back and focus more on how MJ's personal life.Like i said before,there are a lot of rumours out there and people want to know.People also need to know that the family is today painting a united picture but we all know that all they ever wanted when MJ was alive was to use him as their meal ticket(except Janet).Even after his death,the circus is continuing.We all know how many interviews Latoya has done and how many shows etc...I guess her bank manager is now her best friend since she's now able to clear her overdraft.
It seems that the parents new Murray and they trusted him with MJ's life.How can they be surprised by the outcome???
Please let Klein return and tell us the truth on those issues.MJ is no longer here to tell us his side of the story but i think Klein is here for that.He trusted him as his Dr,friend and confidant.He's not shy with his words and has nothing to loose.
Harvey i think we should respect the fact that MJ is no longer here.For a long time your team and yourself have written different stories attracting negative attention on him.Truth or not,God only knows.
The focus now should be on how he lived has a human being,how he trusted the wrong people and that got him into trouble and how he was left to die(by greedy Doctors that would do anything for money)with having no one else to turn to.There are probably a lot of other celebs going through the same right now and if the truth about this story can come out and save another person's life,then that is all that matters.
I sincerely hope that you and your team will read this and act on it.

stacy williams

Harvey,
1.what did Klein tell you on Sunday that was jaw-dropping?
2.He did not mention if MJ was bisexual or homosexual?
3.Why MJ did not transfer the deed( Encino Compound )to
his mother. He said he loved his mother.

addy

why did the video stop after 5 mins, TMZ?

SHILOHPEACE

GOD HARVEY, HOW COULD YOU STAND SITTING NEXT TO THIS OVERWEIGHT, POMPOUS, FAT, BRAIN ADDLED, SLURRING WORDS, POMPOUS BLOWHARD. THIS GUY SHOULD NOT BE A DOCTOR. HE STUFFS HIS FACE. HE SLURS HIS WORDS WHICH MEANS HE IS LIKELY DIPPING INTO THE DRUGS HIMSELF NO DOUBT OR SIPPING TOO MUCH ALCOHOL. HE DOESN'T TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF AND HE TALKS TOO MUCH. HE ACTS LIKE HE IS ALL KNOWING ABOUT EVERY DRUG AND EVERY THING POSSIBLE. JUST BECAUSE HE HAS READ ABOUT ITEMS DOES NOT MEAN HE KNOWS ABOUT HOW DRUGS AFFECT PEOPLE. HE IS A TOTAL DOUCHEBAG TO THROW OUT THERE THAT MICHAEL PEED IN FRONT OF KIDS. HOW STUPID IS THAT AND HOW STUPID IS DR. KLEIN NOT TO KNOW THAT THAT IS NO BETTER OR WORSE THAN CHILD ABUSE. DR. KELIN IS ESSENTIALLY CONVICTING HIS SO CALLED FRIEND AFTER HIS DEATH. THIS HUNK OF FAT AND SWEAT AND SLURS MAKES ME ABSOLUTELY SICK!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE HIM OW HARVEY? WE DON'T CARE ABOUT SOFTBALL VERSIONS OF ANYTHING OUT HERE. THE WORLD SEES RIGHT THROUGH MEDIA SOFTBALL AND WE ARE FAR TOO SMART. THIS GUY IS A LOSER AND I AM SO SORRY MICHAEL JACKSON RAN INTO HIM. THIS GUY EVEN CLAIMED HE WAS THE FATHER OF THE 2 KIDS IN NOT SO MANY WORDS - GOD FORBIT IF THAT IS THE CASE. WHO WANTS TO GROW UP INTO A FAT SLURRING BLOWHARD WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF BOUNDARIES? DR. KLEIN IS A DOUCHE.. I TELL YOU.. A DOUCHE.. AM I CLEAR?

janicebyrne01

Klein is a skunk and is no friend to Michael. So what if he urinated in front of other males....ALL ALL ALL males do that... young and/or old,....ALL ALL ALL males. That's why male toilets are communal . As for the cup???? Shamone!!!! What a load of rubbish this Klein creature is.