Joe Jackson Shut Down

11/10/2009 8:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Michael Jackson estate case just put a quick stop to Joe Jackson's objections to the will and to the executors -- in a nutshell, the judge said Joe had no dog in the fight ... no legal standing.

The judge indicated the way is now cleared to formally appoint John Branca and John McClain co-executors of Jackson's estate.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Brian

First yall!

muscles

Just as it should be!

iFart

Ha! In yo' greedy face Joe!!!

arlene

nice 1 judge!

Machelle

Joe,
You need to get a roommate,
stay at home and cook.
Oh yeah, get a job!

Simone

blah blah blah.

MissG

he is a creepy man. I am so sorry Michael had to be abused by this pathetic person. Glad he was shut out, he has no rights to Michael's estate. I pray for his kids, Janet must work to keep them away from her Dad.

LA

Seriously...score one for the good guys....and Joe, there is a word for what you are...a man...nope, that's not it...a greedy money grubbing,dont care about anything but your pocketbook (along with those no-talent, live off Michael sons of yours)...yep, that's it...and there is a place where people like you go after death and you may want to take a bottle of water, it's REAALLLYYY hot down there..

muscles

When I saw the prior post where Joe's attorneys say they are going to find a creditor's claim if he wasn't allowed to petition for an allowance, I was floored, because I had mentioned on last Friday's related thread [Joe Jackson wants money from MJ's estate] that the only way parents (not mentioned in the will) could get any money from the decedent child's estate (when the decedent child has living children) is to file a creditor's claim!

However, I did not think Joe Jackson would actually file a creditor's claim when I said that, but wonders never cease. I doubt MJ had any kind of contract with Joe, and I think we can rest certain that he was never contractually obligated to support him.

Joe needs to go live with Katherine to be fed, clothed, and sheltered in his old age. She will have all the power in that way, true, but that is no doubt what MJ wanted.

Joe acts like MJ's dying is equivalent to a divorce where he must be maintained in the style he is accustomed to, though his allowance budget was inflated to far more than he was accustomed to in the first place.

______________________________

jill92802

Strange, sorry little man

Shesh

I miss you MJ.........

get it right

Too bad the freak is dead.

mddiva

OK TMZ I guess tomorrow you'll show the creditor's claim that Joe will file against MJ. I can see all ready. I know MJ is sooo embarrassed by his father. RIP MJ....Your true fans will love you always.

bianca

I hope his creditor's claim gets thrown out. This man is a disgrace to humans! Can U imagine having an azzh*le like this in your life?? He needs to show the Contract and the signature on it needs to be authenticated. I can't forget the smiles on his face outside the house after MJ died!

SEEMS KATHERINE KNOWS MJ WELL, AND KNOWS THAT IT IS HIS WILL!!

They were in it for the money

If Catfish had a somber and adequate attorney, he would have told ol' Joe it's a no go. But....Greed rues the day with some of these Jackson's.

Did any of you catch how it was Janet who anted up and paid for some of the funeral? I sure didn't hear anyone else's name mentoned-Hello, Jermaine, Randy, LaToya? All this is showing their true colors! besides greed, they just didn't care about their brother.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments