« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Johnny Damon Shirts Himself

11/10/2009 2:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing a button up shirt made from rejected casino carpet fabric, New York Yankee Johnny Damon hit up the Hard Rock in Las Vegas this weekend to celebrate his latest World Series win.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

We're told Damon and his wife ordered bottles of Jack Daniels and Patron while inside the casino's club Wasted Space -- and as a bonus, Damon's former teammate Jason Giambi sent the happy looking couple a bottle of Dom Perignon.

Not even beer goggles can make Johnny's top attractive.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

reen

He is hot! The boy's at TMZ are soooooooo jealous

THE TIME IS NEAR

Love him and his hottie wife...you go Johnny!!

Janet

Another old fart married to a much younger fake blonde.

Cali MJ Fan

Rather than a reject from casino carpeting, it appears to be part of the outfit that Jermaine Jackson wore to the This is it premier.

Both are insanely tacky.

MARK

The shirt is nice,luv the colors its the bimbo that cheapens it...

Sharona

Both of them have windblown hair. They either arrived in a convertible or on a bike. Why be so critical?

L.S

I really like that shirt....

Utah

Ok folks... He was in Vegas for his brother-in-law's wedding! And we drank Grey Goose not Patron and Jack. He loved that shirt and thats all that matters! He is a fun person and a great host! That night was amazing!

saw u in vegas

i find the cheap ed hardy purse WAY more offensive. it hurts my eyes!

UGGGGHHH

love the comments tmz about ugly a$$ DAMON SHIRT.
THE SKANKEES ( CHEATERS) WILL NOT RENEW HIS CONTRACT.
THAT SHIRT IS UGLY AS DAMON.

Pink Blonde

Hey #25, how does that make me poser? Because I forgot to correctly spell some has-been from 50 years ago? Dude, get a life. Go back in the basement and smoke some cheap green from your closet while mommy makes your dinner. L-OSER.

KDUBBLL

i love how his wife thanks their god for their lifestyle by flashing thee el coronuto or hail satan hand sign, I am full aware most television watchers will think this hand sign is just some 80's heavy metal hand sign and not realize in the pagen satanic occult this sign means everything to a fellow luciferian,johnny damen is not just some lucky guy, he did not get into the 20 to 50 million dollar club worshipping a god that only provides only what a man or woman needs to survive in this life.

Your Face

tmz, send me an application. i want to work with your team. tell me where to send my resume! ....so serious.

Your Face

#49 is so right.... people are truly oblivious... sad.

bsharkey1

check out that hair, it's 10x as bad as his shirt! his wife really likes making finger gestures I guess... I wonder if she's into the shocker!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments