Jackson's Mom and Dad Split Over Executors

11/10/2009 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonKatherine Jackson has just drawn a line in the sand with her husband Joe. Her lawyer just announced in court Katherine has no problem with John Branca and John McClain as executors of Michael Jackson's estate.

Joe just filed legal papers yesterday trying to boot Branca and McClain from the case ... and he claims the will is a forgery.

Story developing...

BNS

GO, KATIE!!!!

We love you, Michael -- always, always!!

MJ's PYT

I hope this is what it appears to be and not just a screen.
this could be KJ and JJ way of getting to it without her
getting to close to that no contest clause. Then again maybe
"mother" has gotten a back bone and some spine since being
around MJ3. he could look in those beautiful faces and not have
their best interest at heart.i hope so Katherine. I pulling for
you. Now just get Jermaine's ass to take care of his ex wife and kids and your doing something.
TEAMBRANCA......GO,GO,GO.

yoli

I think Joe filing a claim is all part of the legal process. It makes Joe look to be the bad person, but I think it's all part of the plan to object to Branca and McClain.

Debbie

Go mother Katharine! The children and his mother were Michael's ONLY concern, besides his charities. Brothers Jackson and Big Daddy all need to get jobs! They've used up their meal ticket.

Crystal Jade

I am so glad Michael had Janet and Katherine in his family. To my knowledge they are the ones who are after his heart and care about Michael. Not his fame. Sometimes I wish Michael had a normal life. We would be missing the best entertainer in the world, but this sweet man would have a normal life and would still be living, i would think.

I am happy to see what Michael wanted is going through. Now if frickin california would arrest someone! For the love, man! :/

Lee Lee

Finally....About time Katherine stood up for the wishes of her son. He left NO MONEY to Joe, on purpose.

Get a job Joe, and take that broke ass son Jermain with you. Geezz Joe, do you have no shame?????

puppi

PEOPLE ...PEOPLE...
JOE...GO FOR IT FIGHT THESE BASTERED CHEATERS...GO JOE...

DIDN'T I SAY THE BRANCA & McCLAIN FAKED THE WILL...F.A.K.E.

i have been saying it for a while that BRANCA was sending money
to an off shore account and cheating MJ,for years WITH THOME.
they were in it together. Only 8 days before MJ, died

BRANCA got on board???? YA RIGHT he and THOME are in some kind of
CONSPIRACY . SPECIALLY THOME ALSO WAS FIRED BY MJ, in APRIL.
and he still was in MJ LIFE ????? JUSTICE 4 MICHAEL...NOW...

karen

intresting kinda makes you wonder just when debbie wants to take them to court cause joe gets to the kids and they only talk money near the kdis sudenly katherine chooses to go against joe what timing bet you she worries she looses both the money and the kids if she keeps standing side with that man

anniam

You go MRS Jackson fight for your sons rights.That will was what michael wanted and thats the way it should be.

They were in it for the money

She backed down because sony is in dealings with Jermaine-for a little while-to keep him quiet.

She also probably did wake up and said ENOUGH. she can stand to give Joe some spending dough, but make the Catfish account for it.

Maybe things will quiet down now, until Probate is over, which should be in about 10 years.

Em

I'm anxious as to the outcome of this. If they come up with a "poor ole Joe" story, one never knows what the courts will do. He deserves nothing else from Michael, not one penny. His other sons need to step up now and support the old man until he passes on. Just let the Executors do their job and let Katherine tend to Michael's children ... (I actually like this picture of Michael, his expression is perfect for this story. I liked how he looked in later years. Yes, he had had facial procedures but it was the look in his eyes, the set of his mouth - he had gained so much wisdom in life and it showed.)

Wow

I can't believe the nerve of Joe Jackson! Well, yes i can.Wanting MJ's money when he knew he had been left out of two wills. I just shudder to think what all that man has done and said to MJ that Mj never wanted to share with the public because it was just too awful to say. I mean, it has to be shameful to admit to the world that your dad treated you the way he did and was at the door wanting money all the time. Especially that much money. So sad. I bet MJ hurt in his heart more than we will ever know.
I know that Katherine must be a good person or he would have said something to someone. Everyone has some issues with their parents at some point but he entrusted her with a fortune and his children. She must be ok.
RIP

They were in it for the money

The next thing on Joe's and Brian's agenda will be to sue
Katherine for Spousal support since she is now the 'breadwinner'.

They'll do anything to get that money!

TMZ ROCKS ON

7. We know that Brian Oxman has relations with some of the Jackson family-- whether as strong as he claims or not (likely not)-- it is odd that suddeenly Katherine obtains new legal counsel, then Joe steps up and files requests for an allowance as if it were the only way to file *his* objections about Branca and McClain... and Katherine would then not be stepping dangerously near the No-contest clause of the Will and Trust.

I smell rats and a sneaky legal dance.

Posted at 1:51PM on Nov 10th 2009 by Cali MJ Fan

_____________________________________

I agree with your opinion Cali MJ Fan.

TMZ ROCKS ON

Katherine Jackson is not as sly (smart) as she thinks she is. Her smokescreen will not work.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments