Harmon vs. Messing

Who'd You Rather?

11/12/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sitting on opposite sides of the makeup spectrum, television actresses Angie Harmon and Debra Messing faced off at the same event in Beverly Hills on Monday.

Angie Harmon and Debra Messing
Question is ...

john

NO WAY , WOULD CHOOSE HARVEY!!!! plus lots and lots of tequila , blindfold etc.,...

TJ

MESSing is right. Good God, what happened to her??

balls

balls

Letsbenice

Is it just me, or the both look butt ugly in this pic?

I mean culo-ugly, damn , I gots to go, my baby started crying when looking at this pic,,,,

sandy

what the hell is wrong with their faces??? did they both have strokes at this event? or get their wrinkles filled with motor oil? stop it!!! these women have no idea how weird/scary their faces look when they are attempting to smile and half the face is dead. My sister-in-law has had it done and I can't help but stare at her dead upper lip whenever she talks. STOP IT!!!!

sandy

PS, KOOKY: it figures that you're a "Look at Me" Libra. Get a life.

MH

Yeah, from that picture Harmon looks better. Zoom out and you'll see that Harmon looks like she's made of q-tips.

David

You guys need to add an "I'll pass." option to your answers...

Kevin

I gotta agree with those who say both these pictures suck! Before this, I had always thought both these women were drop dead gorgeous but I've gotta start questioning my judgment now. I'd f@@k um both, but my eyes will be closed!

Tim Bierman

Harmon is a Republican shill. She does everything the party directs and hates minorities including the gay
Harmon = Hate Monger

MH

If you won't have a "neither" option, how about a simple "see results" button?

rhbjorn

Harmon by a horses hair, but both really. Lovely ladies indeed.

Disgusting

Looks like some doctor did a number on Messing. She should have left it alone as natural and aging is always better than plastic weird and aging. Looks like some doctor did a bad eye job, too much Botox, lip filler, etc. Plastic surgery always seems to make people look weird. What's the point of spending all that dough and risking your life if you're still gonna look your age only weird and plastic.

Mariah

I knew there would be some whiner complaining about how Angie Harmon is a Republican...good grief. So if she "shilled" for causes you actually support all of a sudden she would be better looking again?? I don't think celebrities turn ugly just because they are Democrats and I am not. Kind of a childish perspective...

tippy katz

How come no one ever mentions Harmon's
CRAZY EYES???? The have always FREAKED me out!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments