Nic Cage -- Homeless in New Orleans

11/12/2009 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The number of homes Nic Cage owns is receding faster than his ... anyway ... because today, two of his homes in New Orleans are going up on the auction block.

Nicholas Cage
According to public records, Cage failed to pay the mortgage debts on two multi-million dollar properties -- and the bank eventually foreclosed.

The two homes were each estimated to be worth more than $3 million -- but as we all know, Nic is dead broke and couldn't pay his bills.

One of the homes, the LaLaurie mansion, is rumored to be haunted -- it'll definitely haunt Cage.

juli seutter

So sad you made all that money and threw it all away! WAAAAA

uhHuh

his face surely HAUNTS ME!!

Eaglewerks

It's sad when anybodies investments go down the drain. I suspect that should he had wished to actually live in one of these homes or if he had some particular heart-felt need to own it, he could have retained one or both. If however they were simply a paper investment made by his former investment manager then I can see why and how he could easily cut his losses by allowing the foreclosure.

Scott

Can we all say Loser??????????

Next is his vegas home for 9,750,000 million last I looked

mddiva

I think Nicholas Cage got a big head and thought he could afford all those houses. I can't believe that whole building was his. I love the French Quarter but not that damn much.

Ken

When it comes to money management, Nic is a feeble fool.

L. Boogie

What happened to the cash he made from the movie "Knowing?"

tina

Life's rough

Luornu

I'm so sorry to hear about his (or anyone else's) money troubles.....it must be devastating.

Best wishes for Nicolas Cage...and don't listen to the angry nonsense on this site....maybe some of their hate-filled spew would be taken more seriously if they could spell or write a grammatically correct sentence.

Again, best wishes for you.

barry Gordy is genius

Screw you TMZ, you can't prove there are ghosts at Nicholas Cage's mansion. Where's the proof? Show us proof? Videos, photos and more. Oh my !!!

me

The LaLaurie Mansion is haunted. I's still waiting for Ghost Hunters to do an episode there! The story behind the LaLaurie haunting is one of the most tragic things I've ever read. i can't believe he would buy a place like that without researching it first.

AmA

I wish you all the best...hopw you clear this off soon ...sell the houses you don't need to buy to be happy...Happy Holidays...to you and yours...the new year will be better.get rid of your clutter...
Mary Lou

ralphie the one-eyed

Arg!! Nicks cool. I will watch "Ghost Rider" again in support.
~ You. Innocent.

Poindexter

The LaLaurie mansion was the site of horrible torture and murder back in the 1800s. Not sure why anyone would want to live in that place.

barry Gordy is genius

Doesn't matter. He still owns two more houses with lots of acreage in the foothills, just outside of Fresno. Mr. Cage is a savvy investor. My cousin Carlo works on Mr. Cage's property in Fresno. My cousin mowes the grass, prune the trees and plants flowers in the garden.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments