« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Richest Homeless-Looking Person Ever

11/13/2009 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He may look like a bum ... but the guy in this picture is actually stinkin' rich and has dated some of the hottest chicks on the planet -- and he's also one hell of an athlete.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

James

That's funny.

kitty

he's a cutey patootey! i was wondering who that was, good disguise!

AaliyahLovecom

whats so cutey patootey about him? he looks like crap whoever it is LOL

molly

Good Gawd, Jeter. It's called SOAP, Google it.

LORI

Don't hate you Boston fans

namers

'Captain' Derek Jeter is a living legend and the nicest guy to boot. He can do whatever he wants!

Goooo Yanks!!

Biased information

Just Some Vaccine Ingredients: Aluminum, Mercury, Formaldehyde, MSG, Chicken Embryos, Monkey Kidney, Aborted Fetuses... What doesn't k*ll you can only make you stronger right?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/13/balloon-dad-pleads-guilty/#comments#ixzz0Wl46xY7a

lola

He isnt much better looking with out the wig. No one would give a crap about him if he wasnt a baseball player.

nemo

Who keeps paying fata$$ Will Ferrell to make movies? He can't carry a film on his own and hasn't had a funny character since Old School. He's old news.

nemo

Great ball player, but freaky looking dude. If they shaved his head he could have easily played in the movie Coneheads, without the additional prosthetics. Talk about an egghead.

LD

what is he doing exactly?

LH

4. Good Gawd, Jeter. It's called SOAP, Google it.

Posted at 10:09AM on Nov 13th 2009 by Molly

************************************************
Molly, I am curious as to why you think Jeter needs SOAP? Can you actually smell something from him that the rest of us can't? I know what he is up to because I do the same thing. It is called Reverse Snobbery. Many people who are wealthy beyond your imagination, impressions, and mis-judgment actually do this to fend off panhandlers begging for spare change (read that as $20.00), Barista(Coffee Masters)who put out their Tip Cup next to the cash register expecting to be rewarded for pouring a cup of beverage, and of course, being harangued by fans seeking an autograph and a garden variety of gold-diggers. Also, robbers aren't going to check a bum-looking persons wrist for a Rolex nor follow him/her to jack a luxury vehicle. I do this all the time and enjoy myself going about my business un-noticed. I even ride the public buses in Los Angeles.

nemo

Posted at 2:44PM on Nov 13th 2009 by DS

______________________________________________

Weird how nobody has mentioned the most logical assumption. He's probably making a cameo in the movie since he's actually on the set. Why would he have to disguise himself to avoid panhandlers if he's on an actual movie set where everyone knows who he is and why he's there?

Good grief people....

caveadsum

Violet eyes to die for...

Victoria Mary Stong / Community Activist

Well, since Derek Jeter's security & production people wanted to be so rude, disrespectful and bully me out of the area solely for asking if I could be an extra & they don't even know me...................YOU CAN FIND DEREK JETER, WILL FERREL ETC. TAPING IN CONEY ISLAND AT KEYSPAN PARK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE STADIUM WHEN YOU'RE WALKING FROM THE STREET. JUST MAKE A LEFT BEFORE THE JACKIE ROBINSON, REESE STATUE IN FRONT WHEN COMING FROM THE CONEY ISLAND TRAIN STATION. By the way, my former boyfriend who's a Ret. Correction Officer does Bodyguard work for Derek Jeter and said that Derek thinks it's all about him. He said he's arrogant, for what it's worth. Anyway, they're taping there a long time but it'll probably end soon so hurry and GET THERE!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments