Zoe vs. Jessica

Who'd You Rather?

11/16/2009 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Star Trek" hottie Zoe Saldana (left) and "Fantastic Four" babe Jessica Alba (right) both showed up to the Museum of Contemporary Art's 30th anniversary bash this weekend.

Zoe Saldana, Jessica Alba
Question is ...

Adam

I'd have never thought I'd have picked anyone over Jessica - until I saw the new Star Trek movie. Zoe is THE hottest woman I have EVER seen. I mean, I'd give dang near anything!

lilliana.m.garcia

they could have picked a better picture of zoe saldana... they got her mid sentence

Simone

They both are beautiful, but Jessica is more beautiful than Zoe.

By the way: FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

Liliana, where do you live?????

Rap sucks

Eww that chick Zoe is ugly man. oh yes, Jessica mmm. Now who the hell wouldn't pick her. Is this even a question? Zoe is so ugly man. Jessical Alba oh yeah! Just show a picture of Alba in a bikini, and every image of Zoe is crap.

CriticAl

I'm surprised Zoe is getting as much as 39%. I thought it would be a blowout for Jessica.

James G

Only question I have is what happen to Harvey Levin's Blue cup?
what happen to it Harvey fan's want to know ???

Kenya

Picking between Zoe and Jessica is like picking between hearing or seeing. If I could have both of would, but to for me JA is my dream girl. But Zoe Saldana against just about anyone else, she would win hands down.

Chantal

G_d, tmz is a pathetic and misogynist bunch. Maybe Harvey is gay indeed, thus the latent or actually rather obvious misogyny and objectification of women. How come you mor@ns never pose that question with guys? How about this: Who'd you rather: Max or Josh Holloway??? Who comes up with that moronic nonsense at tmz? Harvey? And on top of it you're even too chickenm to BYLINE YOUR CR@P! I'd be too if I wrote such nonsense. Hahahaha. Harvey should retire and Mike should take over tmz, he seems much cooler than Harvey.

OhWell

Dark Meat Please.

I hate rappers

Dark Meat, White Meat...either way I sing my happy song to both of them....................

Sing with me everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

Blow me,You hardly even know me just set yourself below meand blow me... tonight.

A Handy would certainly be dandy but it's not enough to slow me
you gotta blow me... allright.

when you part your lips that way ooo... I want you night and day
when you squeeze my balls so tight I wanna blow my load with all my might!!

so blow me you hardly even know me just set yourself below
you gotta blow me tonight.

"Come on everybody!!!"

Blow me you hardly even know me so blow me....you gotta blow me.... so blow meBlow me tonight!

o rly

I'd prefer Zoe over Jessica by a longshot. Zoe is beautiful and down to earth, unlike the hypocritical snob that is Jessica.
BUT I'D CHOOSE EITHER OVER THE "DISGUSTINGNESS" THAT IS SIMONE.

oh, and LAST! ...as in Simone would have to be the LAST thing on earth.

iLUVbutts

gimme that black booty!

Whamo

Zoe looks a bit like Jada Pinkett....except not gay!

sardonicus

Who's the dude on the left, again?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments