Reassembled Courtney Love Emerges

11/17/2009 8:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There was some paranormal activity going on in NYC last night ... because Courtney Love actually looked somewhat lucid and put together.

Scientific data shows no proof as to how this was even remotely possible.

Creepy.

billybrown00

Every time I see this pitiful hag I vomit in my mouth a little bit. She sickens me to such an infuriating degree that I become ill. She is a talentless skank in my opinion. She was nothing before Kurt Cobain and she is nothing now that he is gone(R.I.P.) Just listen to her stupid music before she got with him. Trash. Then listen to it when he was with her,(female version of Nirvana). Then once he's gone she does crap music again along with a cover album. It's painfully obvious that Kurt was writing her songs. She even tries to sing like him. Not my opinion, just listen for yourself. She even tries to pose like him. It's pathetically sad. She never had nor will she ever have any talent at all. She has lived past any prime she ever thought she had. Please Courtney, just go back into whatever sewer you crawled out of. You diseased ridden hose bag.

LakerFan

I'm sorry in advance, BUT is she wearing MJ's nose? Pizz poor job of rhino whatever ~ tip looks as fragile as Michaels was. Pitiful~
just pitiful~

Sad sad

Wow. She looks really good. Stay like that Clove.

billybrown00

How in the hell can people say she looks good?! I'm afraid to see what your standards of beauty are.

Drea

OMG, she looks fantastic! Her surgeon is the same as Madonna's, she is a cross between Madonna and Charlize Theron. Actually she just has the same hair as M.

gene yuss

And she's not even wearing makeup! Amazing!!

molly18

Truth Hurts

Are ya'll sure that's Courtney? This doesn't resemble her at all. Whoever it is looks very pretty. If it is Courtney, the doc and make-up artist earned every penny!

Bubbajk

It doesn't matter if it is artifical - she looks fantastic and should be encouraged to keep it up.

clam

You people are unbelievable.

Looks "fantastic"?

SHE MURDERED KURT.

Idiots.

Noneya

It just goes to show you how well a person can enhance somebody with computer graphics.

AO

She looks very pretty and elegant-- she is trying-- CUT HER SOME SLACK!!!

Rap sucks

Screw you all. You know, she does look hot sometimes. What? at least she's talented not like your pop stars. I just always had a thing for Courtney.

mi11zee420

Is this even her?

Elissa

It looks like someone tried to dress up a wild boar with nude lipstick. Sorry, the same skank resides within.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments