Chris Brown Court Hearing -- Live Bloggin'

11/19/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is in court today for a progress report hearing.

Chris Brown: Click to watch
Brown pled guilty to assaulting Rihanna back in June -- and was sentenced to 180 days of hard labor plus a bunch of other stipulations, including one year of domestic violence counseling.

UPDATE 2:10 PM PT
: All done -- the judge is satisfied -- next progress report hearing is scheduled for February 18.

UPDATE 2:08 PM PT: Brown has also completed 7 of his 52 domestic violence classes.

UPDATE 2:05 PM PT: Brown's progress report was just handed to the judge, which showed he has completed 100 hours of community service already.

UPDATE 2:04 PM PT: Here we go!

UPDATE 2:03 PM PT: Brown and one bodyguard are now sitting in the courtroom.

anonymous

Who gives a crap about chris brown. Never will listen to or buy his music.

kay

In a statement, Kennedy Shriver said he was fully behind Brown's efforts at rehabilitation. "I support Chris Brown's efforts to show the world why he deserves a second chance, given that the commitment he has made to Best Buddies — not only to perform at our Miami Gala, but also to join the Best Buddies family as a volunteer — is a huge step in the right direction," he said. "I also appreciate Chris' generous offer to donate a portion of the proceeds from his tour to Best Buddies. I believe Chris' fans will be equally inspired to support Best Buddies' mission to provide opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities once they see his enthusiasm and commitment to the cause — and just how much his efforts mean to our participants." A source close to Brown said that the singer personally chose the two charities and that his commitment to helping them is not court-ordered.
This is President Kennedy's nephew speaking, does this tell you something
mover over haters, God is in control

STOP THE MADNESS!!

If you all read the article it says he is attending one class per week and doing 4 days of service! That sounds fine to me. And a portion of his tour profits are going to Charity. He seems to be doing pretty good to me. I know some people will NEVER get over it, but I am over it and I like his new video. I still wont buy his album though, I've never purchased a CB album and I don't need to start now. But I will support his music on the radio though.

Em

Just watched Chris Brown's video, Crawl .... watching the dancing at the end, yep, Michael Jackson has been a strong influence that's for sure. MJ believed Chris to be an artist with strong talent, let's hope this fall from grace for him is temporary and he's on his way back and full of promise and learned lessons.

kay

Street wise, if i'm not mistaken, I think the Judge said all that will be reduce if he do well. Don't you worry God got this, so haters move over

anonymous

yall are some serious hating ass bitches!!!!!Everyone makes mistakes and everyone is human!!!!Oh and word on the street is that bitch RIHANNA aint so innocent either so get over it already and let them do their own thing which is keep making great music and continue being talented artists!!!!!!I dont like the fact that some men beat on women and i hated when i heard chris brown did,butyou can never forget but u can forgive which is what i did:-)**ANONYMOUS**

Tina

Man whatever Dude is doing what he was ordered to do, he made a mistake and he is owning up to his actions, you all just hold grudges like you can take it with you when you die. Remember he is 19 had no rules and no guidence let him live and learn...

HumanNature

Keep Up The Good Work!!!

MJ's LOVE = WORLD WIDE LOVE

(( LOVE HUG ))

Stupid TMZ

It's just a bunch of white men on here that's jealous because their white women fantasise about sexing Chris you are jealous of that fine honey coated man. You don't give a crap about Rihanna. Jealous white men we can't help because your women want to sex all the black men. He has more white women telling him they love him faster then the black women. Check the twitter, so to the commenters its the white bitches that's trying to get back stage passes and hanging outside the locker rooms. Maybe you should stop complaining and keep your Becky's on a leash because black men make them crazy.......LOL Go Chris! He's loved LOL

saint002@aol.com

How can anyone sit in a court room and run a video camera and post it on the internet? Where does TMZ get this inside info? Lastly, I am thrilled Chris is putting in the work and the time; learning from his mistake; living his life and doing his music. He's a 20 yrs. old; he cannot be the "poster guy" for domestic abuse. Everyone's been in a fight w/their old man, let's hope he's learning about himself and will grow into an intelligent, level-headed man. God bless him! and his amazing talent!

UGGGGHHH

CHRIS NEEDS TO DO COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.

ONCE A WOMAN BEATER ALWAYS A WOMAN BEATER. A LEOPARD NEVER CHANGES HIS SPOTS.

speck

Beater!!!!!

Are you in a good mood because they let you punch some high-school cheerleaders after your B-ball game?

This shiz ain't going away, no matter how many pedophiles you dress up as.

Beater.

peacemaker_09

LMAO @ 31. I'm sorry I couldn't help myself, that crap was hilarious. Anyways I'm thrilled that Chris is doing what he has to do, and dealing with the consequences for his actions in a good manner. This has nothing to do with black, or white. This has everything to do with a HUMAN BEING trying to put his life back on track. And his doing just that, while your sitting back typing big, and bad behind a computer.

wisey

That popped collar coat in court is SUPER douche material. Cant wait until no one pays attention to him at all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2