Dr. Conrad Murray -- Back to Work

11/23/2009 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad MurrayThe doctor who may have been responsible for the death of Michael Jackson will see you now.

Dr. Conrad Murray, personal physician to Michael Jackson at the time of his death, will resume his medical practice this morning, his lawyer said on Sunday.

Murray will be at the Armstrong Medical Clinic in Houston -- which was searched by police on July 22.

Murray has good reason to hang his shingle again. A judge has told him no more chances -- he either pays $1,000 a month in child support or he goes to jail, and that's just for one of his seven kids.

For references, please contact Katherine, La Toya or Janet Jackson.

UPDATE -- Earlier Sunday, Murray appeared at the Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Houston, where he appeared to cry during the service.

Video thanks to myfoxhouston.com.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WillOTheWisp

I guess the Lord heard his prayers!

Michael Jackson's controversial doctor Conrad Murray made an emotional plea to his church's congregation Sunday morning, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.
Dr. Murray walked up to the pulpit at Houston's Antioch Baptist Church and emotionally addressed his fellow worshippers, an eyewitness told RadarOnline.com.

"Dr. Murray told the congregation he wanted their support," the eyewitness told us. "He said he wanted to assure them he was doing fine, and he asked for their prayers for the journey he has ahead."

Conrad was Michael's live-in doctor and administered the anesthetic Propofol to him at his home. The drug is intended for hospital-use only. Jackson's June 25 death has been ruled a homacide by the L.A. County Medical Examiner. The LAPD is continuing to investigate Murray's involvement with the singer's sudden passing.

Miranda Sezcik, spokesperson for Murray's attorney Edward Chernoff, told RadarOnline.com: "There wasn't a dry eye in the church."

mjmh

Next patient please... Next patient please! NEXT PATIENT PLEASE! Hello? Anyone there?

Simone

"You trust him?"

Definitely, not!!!!!!!!!!!!

renee

Why is he still allowed to practice?????????????

Simone

Huuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! This recipe seems to be delicious, Kooky!!!!! It is a good moment for this, because I am starving!!!!
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa.

balls

Simone.........help..........i'm delirious............hangman..............weeeeeee..................

Joe Jackson is illiterate

This MURDERER HAS THE NERVE TO GO BACK AND SEE PEOPLE IN A MEDICAL CAPACITY!!! Dr Con, you were negligent in MJ's death; you spent time away from a man who you had on propofol, when you should have been watching him like a hawk!!! You also did not have the equipment required to help him if he got into a crises situation!! You are a disgrace, a fraud, you belong in jail!!

AND You azzh*les who keep saying there are other people involved; go back to school and learn to read and think!! Murray is the murderer, only Murray.

Simone

By the way, Kooky, now that Dr. Murray is back to the work, you can treat your problem with insomnia!!!!!! Isn't it a very good news, is it????!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaa.

: P

randi

To: mjmh: Great comment!!! Very funny. I'm sure his office will be empty for quite some time. Good job

They were in it for the money

...and...He could not go back to work before this? He set his course of destruction, ruination and lies when he said yea ok Ill do this for $150,000 a month but I gots no 'esperience'.

I WOULD NOT ACCEPT A BAYER ASIPIRIN FROM HIS MAN! I WOULD RATHER HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD GIVING ME CPR OVER THIS MAN.

I sure he installs a dectector at his office door, just sayin. I want to see justice take its course on this fully and completely!

(hmmmm, wonder why he went to Houston anyway when Vegas has so much to give-dont tell me his church friends drive all the way to Vegas to see him???????)

WillOTheWisp

Anyone who would go to this doctor for anything, other than euthanasia, would have to be totally out of their cotton pick’in mind!

I can’t imagine who hasn’t heard about the allegations against Murray! And who would have the audacity to go to him for check up! Duh!

He’d be better off starting a new business, like “How to put your loved ones to sleep, FOREVER”!

Grammar nazi

Well, I guess if I need a doc to write me a the good stuff and I want to offer $100 -- I'll know who to go to.

Joe Jackson is illiterate

Murray is a church member?? AND HAS SO MANY BAYY MAMAS?? AND CHILDREN WHOM HE HAS NEVER SUPPORTED? I GUESS MURDER WILL MAKE YOU FIND JESUS!!

Kaz

This has to be a joke!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments