J.Lo's AMA Fail -- Edited for TV

11/23/2009 10:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you watched the AMAs last night on the West Coast, then you missed the highlight of the evening -- when J.Lo botched a jump and fell flat on her infamous rear.

Jennifer Lopez: Click to watch
Anyone who saw the show live was treated to the booty bailout -- but when it re-aired on the left coast, a slow-mo shot of Lopez was added making it look like she pulled off a perfect dismount.

We, of course, gave you the unedited version above.

BabyGirl

How did I miss it?!?

Norah

I thought she played it off very well. I'm in Virginia and I saw it live. It happened so fast I wasn't sure if that even happened.

Fred Farkel

Damn baby that LIVE stunt was HOT ! ! !

Voice was fantastic ! ! !

As for the heels, sweaty bodies and sweaty floors???

She never had a chance to end that jump while standing on her own two feet.

Mikey

What idiots buy this freaks CD's or watch her movies? She has NO talent at all. She never sings live and her movies are always bombs. She jumps around the stage like a uncoordinated chimpanzee and last night she fell right on her enormous butt! She stacks the stage with about 100 dancers to distract people from noticing how lame she is.

pinky

She recovered quickly..i thought she sounded and looked great!
Loved the boxing idea!

LiveTVFan

I *thought* so!! We were watching the East-coast feed and everybody in the room here turned to each other and said "Did she just fall?". Hope she was ok?
I think the TV powers-that-be are doing a disservice to the West coast by editing things and showing them the "cleaned up" version. The show should be the same no matter where in the country you watch it.

oprah

HA HA HA HA HA...it could not have happened to a better person! I hate that frigging bitch...too bad she did not break her ankles

Mikey

How can anyone say she sounded great. She lip syncs! She NEVER sings live because she can't sing!

Rock Singer

This is what happens when all this success goes straight to your ass.

janicebyrne01

Oops...... bet the person responsible was take out the back and shot.

Fred Farkel

"Her terrible voice"
"Her fat ass"

Pffft.

Hey. She's not my perfect cup of tea either but she pulled that off very well and HELLO... McFLY??? Who the hell do you think she's lip syncs to???

Madonna??

You haters all belong over at thedirty dot com.

L337M4573R

i guest were not gonna talk about how bad chis browns ex was(i dont like eiither of em) XD but seriously i cant believe i missed this

Fred

Too bad she lost most of that big rump in recent years. 10 years ago she would have bounced to the ceiling and no one would have noticed.

Fred

Keeping with the theme of her performance... "DOWN GOES J-LO, DOWN GOES J-LO!"

Jerry

I saw it live last night, but I thought it was part of the act. She pulled it off very well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments