J.Lo's AMA Fail -- Edited for TV

11/23/2009 10:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you watched the AMAs last night on the West Coast, then you missed the highlight of the evening -- when J.Lo botched a jump and fell flat on her infamous rear.

Jennifer Lopez: Click to watch
Anyone who saw the show live was treated to the booty bailout -- but when it re-aired on the left coast, a slow-mo shot of Lopez was added making it look like she pulled off a perfect dismount.

We, of course, gave you the unedited version above.

Shane

she so stupid..that bitch needed to break her leg or something..shes not even good at birthing babies..had to get the turkey baster to do it for her..and her husband is worse..looks like jlo dont feed him..

gayle

I seen her fall on her ass too she just got up fast, she claims it was part of the dance... whatever.. I did not like what she wore.

goodnight jlo

Her performance was very hard to watch. I was embarrassed by it. The song, dance routine, lip syncing....was horrible!!! Just work on being a mom to your twins. Let your husband be the singer/breadwinner.

Marilyn

Where's the humanity, damn you people are so mean. The woman fell from way up high, she could have seriously hurt herself.I am one of her dancers and we were really scared for her.. Thank god she's OK.She's a true professional to have handled it the way she did!

We are very proud of her performance. Have a heart!

George William Gockel

I wished I was at the American Music Awards and I was not. I would ask Jennifer Lopez if she's felt any on her nice and sexy big ass.

George William Gockel

I will ask Jennifer Lopez did she feel any on nice and sexy big ass.

holycrap!

sounds like she's singin i'm falling on my butt big-time, i'm fallin on my butt big time! what a crappy song.it was sooo painful.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4