TMZ Live: Arnold, MJ's Doc & Adam Lambert

11/24/2009 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mike, Charles and a very special guest took your questions on everything today -- including Adam Lambert getting dropped from GMA, Arnold Schwarzenegger's disregard for the law and why we laughed at Paula Deen.

TMZ Live: Click to watch
Plus: Dr. Murray's ability to still administer Propofol -- and can he sue La Toya Jackson for calling him a "murderer" if he's cleared of playing a role in Michael's death?

Also: Mike defends OctoMom's hotness ... and says he'd make a play for Britney.

pPBird

does doc Murray have special protection?? he should have some because there's crazy MJ fans out there..righh ..

Jamie

1. Why do the authorities not prevent Murray from treating patients with Propofol or any such drugs? Do they not have a sense of responsibility towards those people?

2. Have the three guys, who allegedly beat up that photographer, ever mentioned the name 'Michael Jackson', or how can he assume that they're 'fans' of Michael - probably wanting to defame the rest of them as well, just because he's having an issue with Debbie Rowe?

A.B.

Boring. Bye, guys, I'm tuning out.

jer

When I talk about Adams past, Im talking about pre Idol. As for the artist idea, there is a difference between being an artist and just a public figure.

Bonnie

Were you aware SF Chronicle columnist is calling TMZ folks, stalkerazzi?

But, he has, according to the stalkerazzi at TMZ.com, parked in the red zone recently. Here's the photo from the Guv's trip to LA Saturday.

The Guv's spokesman Aaron McLear declined to comment Tuesday. And really, could you blame him? It's a blog post about a red zone violation.

UPDATE: Arnold did address the incident Tuesday, telling a TMZer, "It just shows that no one is perfect. Not even me. I make mistakes, too."

Even funnier is the camera person's response to this breaking news tidbit. "You look great, sir!" Geez, what a suck-up.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/nov05election/detail?entry_id=52280&tsp=1#ixzz0XofzLmMr

me

i am getting sick of gaga...shes mind controlled anyways!!

:) can you say my name?? Lori!!! (poison)

heh...

getreal

I want a job at TMZ!! How do I get one?

Kanegray2001@yahoo.com

What did you think of Adam Lambert's performance? I thought it was terrible.

Lisa

Is that THE ANNOUNCER reading the questions?

I just love this guy because he's TOO FUNNY!

Tony

Was Paula Deen getting hit in the head on accident or on purpose?

Meggles

I just want to say you two are both cute!! I love TMZ. Everyone might think Max is the looker, but I think it's ya'll.

Katy

Couldn't Jermaine have just unintentionally left out Randy's name? There are a lot of kids in that family and he wasn't naming them in order.

Rafael

Hey Mike, you seem to be a man that appreciates esthetics so, this one's for you. According to the Drudge Report, in the U.K "Women are undergoing surgery to create perfect genitalia." What do you think about it and should more vaginal enhancement surgery be performed in the U.S.?

Thanks!

Rafael

momofthree

Will you end the Jon and Kate gossip? I would appreciate it!

me

Hi again

do you think tila had that 'crazy rant' to promote her "new site" she is claming to have, and is she really as powerful as she says she is??

Lori