Troopers Ticket Tiger over Crash

12/1/2009 5:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' car crash is really gonna cost him ... $164.

FHP Presser: Click to watch
The Florida Highway Patrol just said Tiger will be given a ticket for careless driving -- the result of Friday's single-vehicle crash.

The FHP said the investigation is complete and it will not seek any search warrants for his medical records.

The agency also says no one involved has made claims of domestic violence.

dan davis

IF she clocked him with a golf club, maybe it is the same club she used to "free" him from the vehicle. check the rear window glass shards for HIS blood. that will tell an interesting story.

Only marry foreign women

What security is there for men in marriage? If I hit my wife, I'm a felon. If she hits me, the cops charge me. If I cheat on my wife, she gets half my stuff and my kids. If she cheats on me, she still gets half my stuff.

Marriage is all risk and no reward for the guy.

Only marry foreign women

F^ck it man, it's easy to get depressed about not being married when we live in a society that constantly feeds us the image of the happy couple and the successful guy and model wife. It's one big lie. The happiest guy alive is someone who isn't a prisoner to losing his family and money... We only have 80 or so years on this rock to achieve true freedom.

Deena

Oh yes poor wealthy men, they are such victims and shouldn't get married. Their motives are so pure when they marry and want to reproduce with hot young models instead of short, fat ugly women for love.

Only marry foreign women

people ask me how my short game is. I say since my divorce i'm short 2 kids and $300,000,000.

Sue Wong

105. Although, I said I would never look at TMZ again, I have to break my word just to say to Harry....I mean Harvey...you have pie all over your face!!!!! You should apologize to Tiger Woods and his family!!!!

Posted at 3:33PM on Dec 1st 2009 by kat

Are you daft? Apologize for what? This is a cover up and anybody with a brain in the head can see that by Wood's actions. His abusing wife got off scott free but you can bet if it was the other way around his ass would be in the slammer.

Only marry foreign women

Poor rich men...The dudes earn it from talent and competition, not having sex or looking pretty.

Only marry foreign women

double standard - if the wify had a bloody lip and he was swinging a golf near his wife a day after a story broke about her cheating, the cops would not hesitate to bust his a$$ with a felony count of assault.

Fred Farkel

#237 "Joey bag of Donuts"

I don't believe it. Joe?? Is that really you???

It's "Fred"... you know... the guy who always envied your hair!!!

Anyway.

Son-of-a-biscuit.

Tiger's wife clobbers the poor sumbitch... knocks him cold, and she walks away.

Well.

There's at least 2-3 of us out here in TMZ land that knows that Tiger will end up some day with a nine iron embedded in his skull or his penis lost in a sand trap.

Whatever.

Le Tigre

Once again TMZ blows a non-story out of proportion with speculation and unreliable, unnamed "sources."

Deena

If the cops see someone who looks injured from an attack, do they normally not write it down or do an immediate investigation? Worse if they think it's domestic abuse, do they normally send the injured person home with the potential abuser? Wow, if you laptop crime fighters believe that maybe you should demand the police be investigated for failing to do their job.

Fred

Aw hell naw, all he got was a ticket, his wife got off scot-free and I got a felony and had to clean damn highways??? Do they have mulligans in court too?

Only marry foreign women

Trophy wives have it tough. They have to decide which babysitter, maid and cook to hire. Where to spend their husbands money. What color hair to have. How large of breast implants and lips to get. and then there is the valet parking. these skills take years to develop and sharpen

Only marry foreign women

If a guy who's taken care of his wife is looking for sex outside the home, i'm thinking how come the guy needs to seek other women for sex. if the affairs are true.

Only marry foreign women

The cops do not arrest women on domestic violence where i live either.