Jesse Ventura in Heated Stand-Off with Comic

12/2/2009 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse "The Body" Ventura came thiiiiiiiiis close to beating the living crap out of comedian Jim Norton on a live radio show early this morning -- over a political conversation that went worse than the Gulf of Tonkin.

It all went down on the Opie and Anthony radio show, when Ventura -- a former wrestling champ turned politician -- arrived for an in-studio interview. Ventura was explaining why he doesn't trust the U.S. government -- when Norton, a regular on the radio show, began arguing with him.

After an intense back-and-forth, Ventura decided to leave and as he patted Norton on the shoulder on the way out -- Norton said, "Thanks for touching me with your f*cking stupid riff-raff Rocky Horror hairdo."

Ventura turned and stared Norton down -- until Norton proclaimed, "You're bigger than me and stronger than me ... so what?! You want to beat me up? Go ahead."

Ventura, who served in an elite Navy unit during the Vietnam years, kept his composure and eventually walked away.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bonnie

I don't understand why everyone doesn't walk off their show.

mrez golucky

Yikes! Rogain please!

Chris Konya

Its the Opie and Anthony show. Jim Norton > Jesse Ventura

Celeste

Opie & Andy Show? Try Opie & Anthony. Nice reporting...

Doc Jeffries

It's the "Opie & ANTHONY Show"..NOT "Opie & ANDY". Come on TMZ! How can you expect people to think of you as a credible news source when you can't even get the name of the show you stole the video from? The name of the show is even in the bottom corner of the video! Maybe instead of Harry Levin doing live chats online, he should spend his time proof-reading the stories before they're posted to the web. (and yes..I know I said "Harry" Levin..it was similar to you guys printing ANDY instead of ANTHONY.

Lindsay

That Norton guy has the most annoying, whiny voice I have ever heard. What a little prickhead!!

Matt

excuse me fine folksessssssss at TMZ but it's the Opie and Anthony show. I don't know who this Andy card is

Charlie Moreno

Fruuuuuuuuuuuuuunkiiiiissssss!!

Debbie

I now have more respect for Jesse Ventura. The Norton guy was accusing Ventura of he was doing not what Ventura was doing. Ventura was trying to speak but Norton kept talkin over him. Ventura, you are class. Norton, you need help and you are not funny.

justine

I am so glad I have the soapbox to stand on and say how much I hate this Ventura guy and how annoying all his commercials are on his new show!!!! YOUR FREAKIN ANNOYING VENTURA, AND YOU CANNOT PROVE ANY CONSPIRACIES, OTHER THEN WHAT YOU'VE MADE UP IN THAT MAD HEAD OF YOURS..........GO CRAWL BACK UNDER A ROCK IN CUBA, IRAN, ANYWHERE BUT AMERICA!!!

mufdvr

I bet Doc Jefferies goes to TMZ.com for his weather report aswell.

jocko

Who cares what the show is called, the small non military guy was wrong and deserved to get his azz beat

pabscm

They certainly treat their guests well.

ddberry

Little Jimmy Norton is a sweet boy, big mean Jessie Ventura should be ashamed of himself.

Chris Konya

D, Jim Norton isn't funny? He must of gotten on The Jay Leno show because of his good looks. Idiot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments