Former Boss of Tiger Woods' Wife Unloads on Golfer

12/2/2009 9:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Swedish golfer who once employed Tiger Woods' wife -- Elin Nordegren -- and even introduced her to Tiger, just blasted him after a round today, saying he hopes Elin uses a driver next time instead of a 3-iron.

Jesper Parnevik
employed both Elin and her twin sister as nannies in 2000, introducing Elin to Tiger the following year. Parnevik told a reporter he feels "especially sad since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him."

Parnevik says Tiger may have taken his Nike credo too far and that next time, "Maybe not just do it."

Boo Hoo

Elin won't be touching Tiger's birdie any time soon.

Only marry foreign women

Bill and I have not had sex since before Monica.

Earthling

In the animal world, the more you have the more you want. Well maybe it's actually in the human world. Tiger has way too much, and I lost all respect for him. He has everything this world has to offer while others are suffering, and he can't treat his family well? It's really too much to ask for that he not lie, not treat, and NOT blame his wife for ruining Thanksgiving!

michael

It's not Tiger's fault chicks love to get tea bagged

Boo Hoo

Tiger's club has been in more holes than his balls.

Matt

There are always 2 people that make up a marriage. Tiger and Elin I hope you can put your children first through all this. And Elin.... obviously Tiger is the father of your children.. but you have to decide for your children's sake if they truly want that type of role model. Elin I'm praying for you.

Only marry foreign women

men are bad, women are good

eddie

I thought that he was just with her because of her looks but how she is handling her self shows she cares.

Only marry foreign women

When you have that much celebrity and money temptations are magnified more than ordinary people.

Daisy

And another thing. Can somebody explain to me why billionaire TW did not have a man friend (he is called the wingman) handling the phone calls and all this crap. TW, it goes like this:

TW: Hi Henry, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Four Seasons Hotel for a drink this Saturday around 9 PM. How are things with you and your new GF.

Henry: Sure, no problem. Things are going well, I'll tell her you say hello. At 9 PM Saturday TW meets his Tootsy at the Four Seasons Hotel as arranged by Henry who hands him the keys to room 1104. The penthouse.

Henry is TW's good friend and personal travel agent who gets paid $250,000 a year for his exclusive services sealed by a confidentiality agreement under the threat of a nine iron to the head if he talks. This is far cheaper than $100 to $500 million divorce settlement.

TW, hope you took notes. Men are so stupid imbeciles sometimes it makes my head hurt.

Boo Hoo

Its all my fault. I misunderstood when Tiger asked me if I wanted to play a round.

Only marry foreign women

Very few marriages last nowadays. America is divorce country of the world. Unilateral (one decides), no-fault (no reason).

Don

That seems pretty racist. Im sure if Tiger was white he would not have said that!! Please stop the racism!!!

Only marry foreign women

America is filled with whores. A guy would have to be gay to win against temptation.

J.

This girl's last name speaks volumes. It is quite apparent that she is infected with Lewinsky syndrome. Monica saved a semen stained dress, this one saves over 300 text and voicemails. Stevie Wonder could see what this chickenhead was up to.

As for Woodsy "I'm only human", it was okay for millions of people around the world to see him hit the little ball, win championships, and make more money than his children could spend in their lifetimes; but now he's asking for privacy? I mean really, does this idiot not know that "celebrity" means "no privacy".

And as for Wifey, she shouldn't waste her time busting out windows. She should just tee his butt off to divorce court. After all, she'd just be joining the ranks i.e. Ivana Trump, Guy Ritchie etc. And---living so close to Disney, she should be very familiar with the phrase, "and she lived happily ever after!!!!!"