« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Voicemail

My Wife Is Onto Us

12/2/2009 12:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Us Weekly has just posted a voicemail allegedly left by Tiger Woods for his alleged mistress -- Jaimee Grubbs.

1202_tiger

In the call, you hear someone who sounds just like Tiger telling Jaimee to remove her name from her own voicemail, because Tiger's wife Elin "went through my phone and may be calling you."

As we previously reported, Jaimee bragged about her relationship with Tiger to co-workers and even played them this voicemail at work.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kooky Fan

Face it bitches - a man need dat booty and 1 of youse just ain't enough. He got to shoot multiple HOLES - LIKE DAT GOLF.

Put a tiger in yo tank - well maybe, put a Tiger in YO TRUNK wit dat other junk.

Peace out

JoJo Dancer

Damn Tiger, you have 10 at home and you are screwing these skanks? I can pick up women like this at every Waffle House in America.

London not England

#130 - Dani

ARE YOU HIGH?!?!?!?!
WTF kind of Specious Reasoning is that?!?!?!
This man doesn't "OWE" you anything....he earns his money like you or me....and unless you're on the board of Directors of NIKE...he owes you nothing but that BIG ASIAN smile when he wins another Golf Tournament....
AND, if he cheats on his wife, and she divorces him, do YOU owe her alimony???

Stupid Ass!

R-Uchitel

Rich greedy wealthy men, hooking up women no wonder his wife scratched his face. Shame on him for betraying his wife and kids. Well done Elin.

a fan

I do not care if Tiger Woods has dozens of affairs, but this call is pathetic. Poor me, my wife is on to me please change your phone number. If you are going have sex with other women, you have to have the courage to admit it and not lie. How stupid do you think your wife is?

Tiger Woods has nothing but contempt for his wife and the police. With his billion dollars he thinks he is above everybody and can do whatever he wants. I wonder what prescription medications were in his system when he was headed out on the road?

Denver

Well just look at tiger...I mean he's not exactly the kind of dude a hot white girl is gonna "do" for free. He should have figured that out as soon as he started making big money...but no...he looks in the mirror and see's Brad Pitt and thinks these girls see a hunk. NOT !! Now...that mistake is gonna cost him BIG TIME !!!

g-girl

maybe the reason that these women are coming out is because they are hurt and angry and feel rejected. He could have said things he didn't mean and made promises. "I am unhappy at home, I wish you were my wife. I wish I could wake up to you everyday" type of thing. This causes they to invest emotionally and fall in "love" with him.......... then all of a sudden he disappears and they feel rejected, alone and humiliated.
just maybe

b147b0da

The tape reveals more than the obvious. He is also a very nice person inside there. With his fame and money he is not TELLING the girl, "Hey, take your name off your message stat." No, he is asking her with the word please; seems uncomfortable asking her for a favor, and then lets her know he is grateful for her doing that.
It's unfortunate he's gotten caught up in this and for whatever reason appears to feel compelled to stray from the marriage. Who knows what life has been like for him at home. He didn't say the crazy woman tried to kill me. No, he took all responsibility for everything and even tried to say she was helping him. It just doesn't add up on many fronts.
Elin crossed way over the line. If you really love someone, even at your boiling point you don't try to seriously harm them.
Bill Clinton strayed, but is admired and sought after as a speaker around the world, not because of that human weakness, but instead for his greater achievements.

ADM

I know that headlines sell- but nowhere in the recording does he say "my wife is onto (sic) us". It would be nice if you could stick to the known facts rather than dressing it up as something it might not be.

opi

That is FOR SURE Tiger Wood's voice. I've heard it many times on TV. Busted for sure!

wasted days and wasted nights

Party girls party--I hold nothing against these babes who snagged themselves a Tiger. But he is really putting down the intelligence of his wife by leaving a recording of a ridiculous scheme.

greatneck

NOW NOW NOW!!!! All you jealous bitches... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..... she'll cry all the way to the bank.

hoocheekoo

Fellas, I see a lot of comments on here condemning the women these guys cheat with for turning them in. Here's what you need to know. There are certain women who have no regard for another woman if they spot something they want. They don't care if you're married. They will betray another woman in a heartbeat. And just as you consider them a sexual trophy, be sure they will consider you a status trophy and they'll talk about it. They need the attention. And if you lead them on by teasing their emotions, you are in trouble because they will bond themselves to you like ugly on an ape.

Now that's how it works. You've been warned. No sympathy if it doesn't work out for ya!

Only marry foreign women

Is this the line to lose my children, 18 years of income, and $300,000,000?

NickSunset

Tiger be getting more poontang than me.