Jermaine to Tiger Woods -- I Got Your Back

12/3/2009 7:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Finally, someone's coming to Tiger Woods' defense. Only problem: It's Jermaine Jackson.

Jermaine Jackson: Click to watch
While leaving "Today" with brother Tito this morning, Jermaine was asked if Tiger could rebound from his alleged affair. His response: "He didn't do anything."

Umm ... even Woods himself begs to differ.

OlgaP

Oh God. Jermaine is just clueless!

Slutty Whores Rock

Jermaine and Tito are thinking up more ways to steal money from their dead brother's pockets. They are trying to stay off welfare, god forbid they actually try to work. HAHAHHAAHAHAH!!!
And still, MJ burns in agony in the bowels of Hell for homosexually assaulting all those little white boys.

cindee

JERMAINE JACKSON HAS BEEN MARRIED 4 TIMES....DOESN'T PAY HIS
CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS (MAMA DOES)
DO YOU REALLY THINK HE'S THE RIGHT PERSON TO ASK????
WHY IS HE RIDING AROUND IN A CHAUFFEUR DRIVEN CAR??

Duh

OMG I am laughing so hard I think I peed myself!

SH*T HAPPENS

Deb wanted a date with Jermaine Jackson. That's why I think I peed myself. She got mad.

Jena

SHUT UP JERMAINE, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK.
Holy Crap, so sick of this guy!

WillOTheWisp

Awe! Isn't that special? That's the same thing he said about Michael, concerning his drug usage?

NeverMind

Ha! Apparently, that family is so used to saying "He didn't do anything!", it became the second nature.

loloagogo

Oh yeah Jermaine...and O.J. is innocent too, right? Neither one wants to be your friend so stop trying.

hoocheekoo

Given Jermaine's philandering history, how would he know if Tiger's done anything wrong? To Jermaine, philandering is a way of life. He was taught by the philandering Joe Cola.

nan

i watched regis and kelly today when they were on..they were pushing the reality show..anderson cooper kept asking about mj..kind of sad because thats the only way to draw attention.once again jermaine was talking about his kids hanging with mj kids every day...cozy up...anyway he should have had the brains tito had when asked the same question about tiger...just dodge the answer

hoocheekoo

Folks, this is what Michael had to put up with.

Raejean

He didn't do anything except cheat on his wife, which Jermaine undoubtedly considers a trivial matter.

Della

Ok.. I would not want someone like Jermaine having my back. Sorry sleazecake.. Don't come to help me. You know, the only thing I can see right now is from what I read about the day Michael came over and whooped your azz for what you did to him. It was the funniest thing! I can't get past that! That's why you you got Tiger's back. But, oh, Snap! where were you when Ellie was kickin his butt? Nowhere to be seen! You were thinking about what happend that day they had to pull the BaDD one off of you weren't you? Shake it off, snake!
Bad memories!
Don't worry. She is not after you!
Hope you can sleep tonite. Tiger sure could've used your help. He now has to suffer the humiliation of getting caught with his pants down. AND embarrasing his wife and his family. AND her kicking his aZZ all in the same DAY. Not to mention that the one person who stood up for him got his AZZ whooped by his little brother who everybody thought COULDN'T fight..
I would not want that to get out..
Just stop, Jermaine, just stop..
Don't come to my defense.. EVER!!!

Linda Lovelest

ONLY Michael Jacksons death could put them back into this kind of limelight!

Take that jacket off!!...copy his glove, copy his armband, copy his jackets, TWICE accepted HIS awards WITH YOUR CHILDREN on the stage, not MICHAEL JACKSONS CHILDREN ON THE STAGE....YOUR children!!!!!! YOU ARE A REAL CREEP AND DEVIL JERMAINE.

You tossed that rose down on that gold coffin...like a damn mafia gangsta......

you creepy greasehead.