« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Crash Witness -- He Was Snoring

12/3/2009 7:09 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods was snoring when a neighbor approached him in the wake of the crash Friday morning -- this according to new audio tapes released by the Florida Highway Patrol.

Tiger Woods: Click to launch

The neighbor, Jarius Lavar Adams, was interviewed by FHP in the wake of the crash, and described everything he saw when he approached the crash scene -- including Tiger's injuries.

On the tape, Adams describes "the lacerations that were on his lip." When a trooper asks if there was "a lot of blood?" Adams replies, "Not a lot, not a lot."

Adams also claimed he didn't smell booze or any kind of drug on Woods when he approached him.

A trooper asks, "Did you get close enough that you would think you would have smelled it if he had been drinking?" Adams responds, "Definitely. Yes. Yes."

During the interview, Adams also claims both Tiger Woods' mother and the mother of his wife, Elin Nordegren, were both at the crash scene.

We have confirmed from our sources that Tiger's mom was definitely there.

Tiger Woods Car Crash

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

gutsygirl

I think about now Tiger wishes he'd have taken up soccer...much less painful!!!

janalal4

27. Give me a break. There is no way that this is a real FHP recording. I guess the stupid cops are blind (if this is real). You can SEE the glass on the ground next to the Drivers side

rear passenger door. Nice try TMZ

Posted at 1:47PM on Dec 3rd 2009 by who dat

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/03/tiger-crash-witness-he-was-snoring/2#comments#ixzz0YffepzGe

Is it just me or does the FHP officer doing the interview sound EXACTLY LIKE MIKE FROM TMZ??!! SOMEBODY TELL ME I'M NOT CRAZY!

ANYBODY ELSE THINK HE SOUNDS AN AWFUL LOT LIKE MIKE?? WTF??

rainbow4321

Uh, snoring...neighbor saying that he had to keep his hand on him to keep him from getting up and moving around..probably not the case but I get images of a person with an obstructed airway thashing around trying to gasp for air as the neighbor holds him down and brings him a pillow and blanket (per the neighbor, they went and got him those things).
Either that or Tiger was playing opossum and not wanting to open his eyes and see Elin standing over him "yeah, yeah, I'm sleeping (snore, snore, snore)".
And...neighbor said he saw two clubs laying in the golf cart. That's nice, excuse me while I frantically try and "rescue my husband" by smashing the windows. Let me go back to the golf cart and lay the clubs down. Just me, but in a true rescue a loved one scenario those clubs would be thrown down on the ground as I jumped in the SUV back seat to unlock the rest of the doors. And no glass seen at the crash site by the neighbor? So all the smashed glass went neatly into the back seat?

Edward

Give TIGER WOODS Ysnore!! It will help him stop snoring www.ysnore.com.sg

SLJ

ambien makes you do some night drives and night walks. She should just take them babies, and a house full of cash, and leave. Tiger you have got some addictions my friend....

Rene A Mollar

Tiger better watch out, he might end up just like Steve McNair.

Snoring arises when breathing is obstructed. This can be caused by a cold or an anatomical
irregularity in the nose or throat.

However, the most common cause of snoring is, that the muscles in and around the throat
relax too much when we are asleep. This means that the opening in the throat becomes
narrow, and air has difficulty in passing.

You can look into anti-snoring nasal drops. The nasal drop lubricates and softens the
mucous membrane and lightly tightens the musculature in the throat. This means that
breathing is not disturbed in any way, and that your mouth will not be as dry in the morning.
Check out the link below for more details.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3