Oliver Platt Is

Married to Brittany Murphy?

12/4/2009 2:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "2012" star Oliver Platt at some event in NYC on Wednesday (left) -- and Brittany Murphy's screenwriter husband, Simon Monjack, in Beverly Hills last year (right).

Oliver Platt and Brittany Murphy's Husband
Believe it or not, Brittany and Simon have been married for over two years.

We're just sayin'.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

Good one, TMZ!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahaha!!!!

mrez golucky

Yikes! That's pretty close!

James

I think he looks more like Antonio Sobato Jr.

Max_In_Missouri

Brittany Murphy is married to that thing???

So he's rich or something, right?

Simone

This guy looking like Antonio Sabato Jr?????!!!!! Only if was Antonio Sabato Jr. after the swine flu!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahaa.

MightyMad

'Goes to show that EVERY GUY OUT THERE had a shot at getting Brittany.

Kudos for that man for going totally out of his league. And no, the guy ain't as rich as Brittany, so he's kinda like a heavier version of K-Fed... before K-Fed got heavy.

CriticAl

He must be loaded, because he ain't much to look at.

Which explains why Britanny dropped off the face of the planet...she doesn't have to work anymore. $$$

butters

Ok,so I am in the process of recovering from pills, etc. I am not a judgemental person but it is obvious to me something is going on with BM and her reasons for being with someone so shady. I have been there. Brittany you are too young, talented and beautiful to be with such a character. I am so scared for you and what would be a seemingly bad and scary situation you may have gotten yourself into. There is help out there. It would be so devistating to those of us who are your fans to see you go down a dark path. Please reach out and ask for help, when you are ready. I really do look forward and hope you figure things out and get your life and career together, it would be a shame if you let what you have worked so hard for slip away.

Whamo

Hey butters...Shut up!!!! do you really think she's reading your crap AND taking it to heart. If you feel the need expunge your demons do it on a couch...oh ya, and take one of your happy pills TRUST me you'll feel better!!!

yomama

Ulic-Wow-you are one rude SOB.

Stephanie

Good for her - and him. People should not be so judgmental. My guess is that they are extremely happy together, especially in bed.

jackie

that's funny you would have this side by side today. Just yesterday i had to go back and forth between a man shoving food in his mouth ( oliver) and Brittanys husband. Thought they were the same..I should work for tmz.Im always a day ahead of them...email me if u need help TMZ..

samson

How is that Brittany Murphy's husband? He must be knockin that out PROPER, or something!

me

what is she doing with that guy??? yuck!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments