TMZ Live: Tiger's Marriage, Money & Mistress

12/4/2009 5:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mike, Nicki, Charles and Shevonne took your questions today -- and Tiger Woods was still the center of attention, thanks to the concrete evidence connecting the golfer with alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Also: Life for a TMZ Librarian, Britney's conservatorship and Nas' green tongued DUI video.

Plus: Katt Williams has another run-in with the law.

darrell McCrimon

Mike and Charles,

Do you think Michael was a good part-time parent? Assuming he wasn't high around his children!

who dat

Woods' email, Uchitel's friend tells Us, details the athlete's "disturbing dream."

"I had a dream we were married and I was leading the tournament," Woods reportedly wrote. "I came home, excited to see you, and there you were in the bedroom getting f--ked by Derek and David [Boreanaz]. Some part of me thinks you would like that."

Tiger is a F'n perverted clown. You are getting a glimpse into the mind of a role model. "Just Do It".

Mitch

why couldnt that guy get bens car going?

Balls has no Balls

Kooky suck`s ball`s!

Linda

I commented the other day and I'm going to comment again. Meredith Birney has come out...now it's time for Whoopi to come out!

that.is.all

MAN
THAT
CHICK
SOUNDS
A
DUDE

WOW

JohnP

Did Tiger ever go out and buy the "Kobe Special"? LOL

rohn

can nikki say booger again please?

Ron

Noce DO OVER for CHARLES :)

that.is.all

dammit
"I DON'T THINK"....."I DON'T THINK".....BLAH BLAH

I DON'T THINK UR OLD ENUFF TO KNOW WTF U ARE EVEN SAYING.

SO

S
T
F
U

GO TO JENNY CRAIG

ps and STOP SAYING "thats a good question".....FATCLOWN

FK U SOUND STUPID FAT GUY

Jason

It's like "Oh my gawd!". It's valley girl filling in for Harvey. She's hot but that accent.

Elin's SUPPORTER!!!

Tiger and his harem of women are all WHORES...He's got a HO on the East and West Coast...and I am sure more will come out to get their chance at some cheap shots too...SHAME on TIGER for having absolutely NO HONOR to HIS WIFE and their MARRIAGE VOWS...

Even MEN that have girlfriends without a marraige committment act more LOYAL then TIGER

He shouls=d just get a DIVORCE so he can have a woman in very port and get sleazy kinky with them...GOLF isn;t TIGER's ONLY #1 SPORT as we know now...But being a WHORE ATHLETE...SEX FEEN THAT HE IS is right up there #1 too! T

This man need some therapy...for a long time...NOT ELIN!
ELIN take your divorce settlement and RUN....ZEBRAS NEVER LOSE THEIR STRIPES....Too bad you got stay in contact with the babie for 18 or more years now...

TIGER LOVES ACTING LIKE A PIMPING WHORE along with HIS MANY WHORES who spread their LEGS like its some sort of an unlimited DEBIT CARD.

jordan

Since Tigers childhood friend helped him cheat. Do you think Elin would insist on Tiger cutting all ties with him if they stay together???

Mime

Like dude! Can someone please like, slip Blondie a note! She stresses her vowels waaaayyyyyyyy too much! This is not Bayside High.

astabasta

Do you think it is right to stalk children? I am thinking about that you, TMZ - and other gossip sites - publish photos of Michael Jackson´s kids on a regular basis.
But in general, my question is: Do you think there should be a law against "papping" kids? Or is it totally OK and fine with yas?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments