Guess the Bangin' Backside!

12/5/2009 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This reality television star's muscular booty is the real deal ... can you guess who it belongs to?

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Balls has no Balls

Tiger`s ho?

Slutty Whores Rock

Ladies, take notice:
I have no idea who this broad is or what stupid show she is on, but THIS IS THE WAY WOMEN SHOULD LOOK - toned muscles, no flab or cellulite flopping around, an ass and thighs that don't look like you are shoplifting golf balls.
I didn't invent reality, I just live in it.

Leroy

Thats a man baby......

Michael

"3. Ladies, take notice:
I didn't invent reality, I just live in it."

You speak in generalizations and assume that every woman no matter her race wants to look like that. To me and others that ass could very well belong to a man. Speaking as a black male- that figure does nothing for me. The westernized euro-standard has gotten scarier as the years go by. Toned my ass! Maybe that's why so many white men are borderline gay, because they like women who remind them of teenage boys; totally intimidated by a real woman. Nothing wrong with big hips and thighs, and one standard should not prevail for all. Whites assume that it does, but it doesn’t. Most blacks laugh at this extreme standard and shake their heads.

Nameless

#2 is trying to justify why his girl has a penis.

Serra

Eww, that's a bad case of "nassatol", no ass at all! I'm glad that I am skinny but still have some booty!

Tommy

That is the ass of a toddler. It baffles me why having no butt equals a great butt to a white man. Let's face it people, we know it wasn't a man of color that appreciates that backside.

Dina

Banging? That's not impressive one whit; looks like a teenage boy butt. Yikes.

Dina

Ah, no wonder I have no idea who the boylike reality "star" is, one of those ridiculous housewife shows, that I would rather bang my thumb several times with a hammer than watch.

Ziggy

That's nasty and funky. Must be a man in drag, where's he hiding his pee pee? She needs to hire a publicist to advise her on how to NOT act like a trailerpark skank in public. The public is sick of nasty celebrity women... stop throwing this trash in our faces.