Ivana Trump -- Why the Long Face?!

12/6/2009 2:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Socialite Ivana Trump, 60, got chummy with a horse in Spain a few days ago.

She's a beaut.

excretive producer

Ivana looks more like the horse's a$$ in back!

Democrats are evil

I thought she was getting a little touchy-feely with John Kerry at first. Then I realized it was just a horse. Silly me.

Bubblebunny

She looks like his mate, Sarajessica .

excretive producer

Yes Ivana, go right to the source and ask the horse - could I pull my veins tighter than my sagging saddle?

oprah

The horse: "hurry up you freaking pap...take the picture and get this freaking bitch outta here before I get Aids"

A.B.

The horse is thinking:

"Did you SEE that?
What has she done to her upper lip?"

Mark

If this was a "Who'd you rather?" I think the horse has a real chance.

why?

# 6 lol. Well she looks pretty bad Ive got to say, however I can't help but wonder what she would look like with out any work what so ever, maybe much worse; like a real old grandmother lady.We will never know. I just know god is a man to be sure to play such a twisted trick on woman to allow them to get all fugly in their old age. A woman's looks is her power , to loose that can potentially be devastating. Thanks a lot old man.

A.B.

Well, I don't think grannies sans face lifts etc look bad at all, or that women's power is (or should be) in their looks.

If you knew how many ordinary looking couples in their seventies have satisfying sex lives, you'd be surprised. I heard one of them say "well, it's not as often as it used to be - maybe only twice a week..." with a big grin, and I thought of all stressed out, beauty obsessed thirty-somethings who don't have any energy left for sex and think their lives will be over at forty.

Skip the plastic surgery and learn from grandma!

L.S

Is that husband # 6 Ivana?

Lori

What happened to that young thing she married at Donalds home in Florida? They divorced all ready I think I wonder why? He looked like a huge Gigilo to me. I am sure Donald was thinking, "what is she thinking?" Her kids are probably embarassed over that stunt!!

schoen1

The horse is so cute.

Brother Harold, S.J.

NO COMPARISON--THE HORSE HAS HER BEAT IN THE LOOKS DEPARTMENT ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT. I HAVE SEEN UGLY SLUTS IN MY TIME, BUT IVANKA TAKES THE CAKE.

Firefly

The horse looks uncomfortable. How would you like it if that horse put its hoof on your nose for a picture. Bet you wouldn't like it.

janicebyrne01

At least the horse's face is real. Her face looks more like a horse's ass.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments