Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress Kills

12/6/2009 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' alleged mistress Jaimee Grubbs couldn't have said it better than Ed Hardy.

0921_media_removed_britney
Here Jaimee is ... partying it up in Calabasas, CA.

As for the dude talking to her ... RUN!!!

Overit

I just don't understand why he would cheat on his wife with trash like this. Men are so stupid when comes to a skanky, stanky, used up piece of tail thrown in their face.

Vivian

Wow, these are some nasty white girls. Take a AIDS test.

Please!

DENVER

I see you are still at it I saw your post earlier. What is up with You an Black People. Did one of them steal your wife? Or did she cheat on you with one of them? Let me tell you Black People could care less about Tiger. We are glad it happen to him, now he know who he is. Just like his Daddy a Black Man.

Tiger just proved to all you white people that your women are sluts and whores and will do anything for money. They have no morals. I could see if it one was woman, but 6 white women. In the Court of Public Opinion White Women are Easy Slut Ho's.

Not all White women I should say, but the young ones.

B

What crappy reporting. This picture isn't from yesterday. But I'm sure ZERO people that work at TMZ have any journalism degree or specialized training. I mean, doesn't one girl work as a babysitter on the side? Don't lie to the people, Harvey.

Carol

Hahahahaha! In the Jacksonville-Houston NFL game playing right now, the Jacksonville mascot, a jaguar, is running around the field, chased by a girl with a golf club! Bwaahahahahahahaha!

Thomas

Why is anyone surprised that a superstar athlete is having sex with a lot of women? That's kind of the point of being rich and famous.

drew

bull .......... every guy unless you are Gay would hit that . please .. i know i would love to

unbelievable

"KILLS" I bet it does.

C5

Golf is a game of honor and integrity. How ironic is it that the game's biggest star regularly triple-bogeys in both? If his own family can't trust him, how can his fellow competitors?

geek

I guess he had to replace his divits

Please!

Mindy Lawton, a 33-year-old restaurant manager, told London's News of the World that she and the pro golfer, 33, had an intense year-long sexual relationship that began in May 2006.

"Sometimes I looked like a rag doll after we'd made love," she told the paper. "He really did like it quite rough. He wanted to spank me and loved pulling my hair as we had sex. He also liked me to talk dirty to him, but hair-pulling was what really turned him on."

Unlike other mistresses, who had hoped their relationship with the athlete was more than just physical, Lawton said she knew "all he wanted me for was sex," and said he was "a selfish, heartless man."

Here is your role model. Tiger is a LOSER. Stop buying the products he endorses.
Posted at 1:12PM on Dec 6th 2009 by who dat

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/06/tiger-woods-alleged-mistress-jaimee-grubbs-affair-ed-hardy/10#comments#ixzz0YwDQKuHs

Dont Let this Trick fool you she knew he was married and she went along. He didn't rape her, he didn't force her she went willingly. White Trash

Please!

you know what , all these women and Tiger are HO's, Tiger knew he was married and so did these trailer park trash women.

paris phillippe

how could he jeopardize his family, his career, for bu$s like this? if he wanted women, he should have paid for them as one night stands; why was he forming a regular routine with these bu#?

frankiestage

What a fall. From "I am Tiger Woods" to this. Speaking of that commercial, I wonder if pressure like that made him feel he needed the image of the perfect marriage. He would have been better off remaining single, taking the Charles Barkley approach ("I am not a role model"), and becoming the George Clooney of the links.

Balls has no Balls

What`s up with all this white trash talk?TIGER WOOD`S IS BLACK TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GETTO BIG TIME!