Which Tom Cruise Ex

Would You Rather?!

12/10/2009 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While neither is still bound to Tom Cruise, Penelope Cruz and Nicole Kidman compared notes at the premiere of their new film "Nine" in L.A. last night.

Penelope and Nicole
Question is ...

dawn

Ugh Penelope is a skank (if we want to talk about bouncing from man to man until one finally wanted to keep her) and I can't stand her accent.

Maui Guitars

Nicole was really pretty before she had her lips done. The other one...not so much. I pass.

steph

I will wait for Katie Holmes to make the list, then I will choose.

LAWRENCE

Nicole Kidman FO SHO! LOVE HER! I gotta admit though when I heard the pairing of these two in this Musical I was a bit shocked cause after all Mr. Cruise did hook up with Penelope right after he broke off his marriage to Nicole & they were together for a while while the whole divorice thing was going on............BUT I guess everyone is in their happy place so all is forgiven & forgotten. Good for them! Everybody's moved on to better things.....

lloydNJ

Nicole is looking really odd in the face these days. Back in the "Dead Calm" days, it would have been close... but in 2009 (actually anytime from like 2006 onward) it's Penelope by a mile.

dan

I thought Tom Cruise was gay...

sandyduncansglasseye

Oh dear

mmueller

doesn't everyone know by now that Nicole is a tranny? Look at her! Plus, how'd she keep cruise's attention for all those years. She / He / It nasty!

messygirl

I think it was best said on Family Guy. "Seabiscuit, Seabiscuit! Can we get an interview?" "I'm not Seabiscuit, I'm Penelope Cruz."

messygirl

Penelope Cruz is a horse-faced homewrecker. She's had an affair with practically every leading man she's starred with, whether they were single or not. She's left a trail of trashed relationships in her horsey wake.

Ray

Have we learned nothing from Tiger Woods? Both.

Jamie Jungers said Tiger used to refer to her as his "coffee cup". Precious.

Penelope and Nicole are a little older. "Coffee mug" maybe?

meh

I don't get the Penelope Cruz thing. Her nose hangs down over her top lip! Can't get past that...

joc

Couple of dogs from what I can see. I imagine they must be walking around with butt plugs after being with Cruise.......may explain the weird look on the one on the left.

Tiger would not bone either one.......couple of frosted flakes.

TT

I'll take both!!!!!
Yummy!!!!

jokerface

Latina women are way hotter than any ghostly, pastie, pinky white a**! Plus a majority are nasty whores, ie, Paris and Lindsey, etc. Latinas have all beautiful shades of brown.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments