Alleged Mistress Finds New Dude to Ride

12/11/2009 2:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel was in need of a real pick-me-up yesterday in NYC ... literally.

Rachel Uchitel: Click to watch
Tiger's alleged #1 gal's boots apparently weren't made for walkin', and yesterday she decided to hop on her friend's back instead of hoofing it back to her apartment.

She tried to cover up another spandex butt shot ... but as you can see, the effort proved to be in vain.

wasted days and wasted nights

She makes those whatever-she-is-wearing talk.

Ricky

Patient Zero...

tom

i actually feel bad for her in a way. it seems her friend is actually the one who opened her mouth, not rachel. she is still fu'd up for getting involved but atleast was going to keep her mouth shut but was betrayed by her friend.

D-Nutt

This chick loves to show that turdcutter. And what a magnificent one it is.

Blkndeep

Tiger hope you feel better, and keep your head up, because others have gone down the same path as you. This is nothing new, and we all go threw things. Don't worry about the people who wish to be negative, because they aren't strong enough to deal with their own demons. Hang in there Tiger. This will pass, and new things will come.

Blkndeep

You know I have no problem finding a man to ride. TMZ can you stop with the hurtful comments, because they hurt, and people keep looking at me like I am a hooker. I work really hard for my money, and don't need the added attention.

Loulou

Idiocy reigns supreme.

oprah

OMG!!!!!!!! that was the most hilarious posting I've seen on TMZ...those paps really cracked me up, and the poor guy carrying the whore was running out of breath, I thought he was going to faint....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Dave

Honestly. . . .who can blame Tiger for hittin that.

g-girl

First of all..... This woman HIDES behind her hair... meaning, it is her prop and without it she would be lost. It almost sickens me to watch her but for some reason I cannot turn away! She is ridiculous and obviously LOVING the cameras. She isn't fooling me for a sec! It's hilarious to watch her feign frustration with the paparazzi.... while she is actually courting them big time.

AZ

This pic was taken yesterday? She wore the same clothes today too. Must be her fav slut clothes.

azlizard

Oh she's not hot....an she's old....doomed!

Common Sense

who is her friggin' pimp that is constantly with her? this is ridiculous, quit following that whore. she's loving every bit of it and all you are doing is getting her her own reality show.

policy_editor

Ben

19. She's auditioning for a Valtrex new commercial spot give her a break guys! People are so damn cruel sometimes......

Posted at 1:00AM on Dec 11th 2009 by policy_editor

Excellent! And oh so accurate! Same crusty, tuna-laced clothes, greasy hair and over done old lady face. She's smiling and loving the paps chasing her skanky azz down the street. Poor dude she's riding needs to have hazmat scrape that herpe-ooze off his back.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments