Tiger Woods Wife -- Swede Revenge

12/12/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elin NordegrenTiger Woods' wife-for now, Elin Nordegren, bought a six-bedroom house in Sweden on December 1. The burning question -- does Tiger Woods get a bedroom?

Elin sealed the deal and plunked down a reported $2.2 million. It's on a little island near Stockholm that is only accessible by boat.

A representative of the Residential Association says negotiations on the home probably started when the house went on the market back in August -- months before Tiger's "infidelity" came to light.

ilovetheshowmadmen

hmmmmmm... must be a joint bank account??

Steve

Tiger doesnt get a bedroom..he gets the doghouse in the backyard, enjoy winter loser boy!!

mrez golucky

Yikes! Go Tiger!

Lindsay

THIS IS OLD NEWS TMZ!

Sexual Mac

She bought a home on an island in Sweden.
Stay away Tigger!
Go bang your skanks.
It's truly all you deserve.

Rainey

Just hope she goes into this phase with her "eyes wide open". I'd be very suspicious of any man who decides to get his priorities right with his family only when he's been caught (and millions of $$$ are at stake). My bets are this won't last long....

pharlap

JMO, I have a feeling she had a gut feeling this last August about Tigers having 1 affair (bet she was shocked in how many thou) and was just waiting till she was sure.....
My heart goes out to her and her children.

OOWEEE

NOT SPEAKING OF THUGS, SLUGS, DRUGS, AND DUI'S....Did you know that a 7 time DUI Convict was released without RESTRICTIONS????? Disbar the RELEASOR....The appearance of impropiety in the prosecution of a DUI Case leads to a DUI TRAGEDY.....Contact the Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission and demand the disbarment of the RELEASOR...St clair county illinois states attorney robert haida....SOURCE: http://www.kmov.com/video 10-21-09

Leno sucks, Conan rocks

I would like to sniff Elin's panties when she's on her period.

Steve

Smart move Elin.
Move to an island. You can only get back and forth from a boat. I'm sure on foggy night Tiger will "accidently" fall overboard. Then the prenup is toast and you get it all!! I love the way this girl thinks. Her momma probably cooked up the plan.

A victim of high testosteron level

This is no news in Sweden. Papers reported that a loooong time ago...it happened reportedly Tuesday after the accident. It was said that Tiger and Elin had been looking for a hous ein archipelago a long time, saw many houses so far and closed finally on this one.

Sometimes TMZ is sleeping....zzz,....zzz....LOL.

ashley

Nor will he be the last man to cheat. Who is to say that his wife was not cheating? I don't know do you. What happen in their marriage is nothing new under the sun.

They both are human. What has happen with Tiger Wood is something that he will have to deal with for the rest of his life. My prayers goes out to him and to his family. All those women who are coming out making statements about Tiger - really can not be about anything themselves. None of us has room to talk about the next person and i do mean none of us. So why are you guys talking about him like he has no feelings. Nothing surprises me any more. And I mean nothing. Let that family heal and let the Lord work it out for them. People stay out of it. The media has nothing better to do than to dip and dap into other people affairs - why don't they clean up around their own homes. Leave the man alone, please. Let them rest.

Become a fan of "From Tiger to Cheatah" and support Elin here:

The Padrino Dot Com

Tiger doesn't get a bedroom He actually Gets Half of one.

The Padrino Dot Com

L

Good for you Elin! Take him to the cleaners and make him sleep out back!

that.is.all

I guess she won't be ordering Domino's Pizza deliveries.

How is she gonna get the furniture into the house?

Oh well, I don't care. She'll be out of the country.

TIGER NOW CAN BANG ME. I WON'T TELL TIGER.

p.s. BRING CASH ONLY, LOTS AND LOTS OF CASH TIGER. I'M WORTH IT.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments