Matt Dillon

Good Genes or Good Docs?

12/13/2009 2:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's something about Matt Dillon.

Matt Dillon
Here's the 23-year-old "Flamingo Kid" back in 1987 (left) - and 22 years later, the 45-year-old version at some event in NYC last week (right).

He's to die for.

my2cents

He is a hottie, he does not have the "weird surgery look" so either good docs or good genes, he is a super hot stud!

Quiet

At least he didn't turn out like wrinkled up Brad Pitt after all these years. Matt is still the KING hotness!

Lynn

He's only 45yrs old. How old should someone look at that age? 90?

DEE ANN MACBRIDE

Everyone who knows me knows I am his number one fan. He can act, he is gorgeous he has it all. I have adored him since I was a teen. If he ever gets married I know I will receive cards from tons of friends saying they are sorry. In all seriousness....MATT y isn't just a pretty face. And you have to be pretty darn smart to be as funny as he is in his comedies. I VOTE FOR HIM AND JENNIFER ANISTON TO try and DATE.

NUMBER ONE FAN BAR NONE
DEE MACBRIDE DENVER

sara

he was sexy back then and now even better :) eh i would do f** him i loved matt since he came out in the outsiders hes in okay acter but he can do better :P hes voice was sexy and back then and now and his looks well i like beter when he was younger he was like yummm and plus wit his muscles ouch :) hate the movies were they kill matt dillon >:(

Moko

He had the hair taken from his unibrow and plugged into his hairline.

alma leticia

hello matt
my name is alma leticia
am mexico country

hey, can us be amitty?

amlas

Hes a handsome Guy, looks so relax...........Love Him

Andrea

To all the negative comments, F.U. Matt, I've loved you all my life and what I wouldn't give to meet you in person and look you in those beautiful, sexy eyes just once...

gelena

...and he IS a wonderful actor. whoever commented on his poor acting abilites either did not see his GOOD films or have no idea what acting is about... Highly recommend them to rent FACTOTUM, to begin with. He can PLAY anything!!! too bad Hollywood prefers really ****ty actors like George Clooney - to cater to a poor taste. He is handsome, he is a good person (I was lucky to know him in person) and his best films are in the future.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2