The Erotic Side of Octomom

12/14/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Single unwed mother of fourteen Octomom Nadya Suleman hit up the mall this weekend to shop for teeny, tiny lingerie.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

People with 14 kids need to feel sexy too ... right?

Snake

Irresponsible bitch. She wants another 8 babies just for
the fame, but hell with their education, family values,
safety.

Penny

This woman is so sick and gross. She has no business shopping for anything when she has 14 kids and the state is supporting her.

Melinda

Ok, I have zero kids and I can't really spend money on lingerie like I'd like to. Please tell me, where is she getting this $$$ when she's on every form of government aid available in California? Oh, wait, I think I got it. This picture is SO posed she's clearly getting paid by the 'loids to act natural and go about her daily business like dump her kids at grandmas while she goes shopping.

Sal

I think she looks amazing for a woman who has had 14 children. Last I checked there are no laws in the USA restricting who can and cannot have a baby. She is a human being and has the right to the same freedoms as you do. Get over it.

Walter

This is the same dress that she was wearing in the sweater puppy shots. Doesn't she own another dress?

Texas Jacks

She should not be "allowed" to have more kids-ridiculous. If she could AFFORD the kids WITHOUT all the publicity, tv spots, magazine shoots then fine have them, but seriously...you know she can't afford those kids on her own! how many single mom's could??!!

BUT if she wants to go out and screw someone---so what....her business....and for the dumb asses comments about them 'falling in' grow up boys and girls she had C-Sections!!! (idiots)

Hope

I'll say this for the woman: she's got great hair.

lost in lalaland

OK, so let's review what's fake: lips, face, eyelashes, breasts, nails, hair........besides her uterus, is there anything real left of this woman?

YUCK

Slutty is as slutty does,,,,just saying,,,

eagle

Ah! Leave the woman alone.

tdrury

She is looking pretty good in this photo and her body looks great considering all the kids she has had.Would be nice to put my mouth on those milk makers of hers.

Lippy Loo

Even with two kids I do not have time to go shopping and get my friggin nails done! She is a fugly, worthless, low life skank! That red thing she is holding will not even fit over those fat ugly lips of hers.

gonesi

You guys are so off base. Am I the only one that has noticed her constant girlfriend?

Patrick Clarkson

she wearing this red tiny lingerie should be sexy.
there are some pics for this here http://www.topnflnews.com/

Billy

3. Gross!!! there is nothing attractive about this hag. Plus, she is probably so loose you'd have to tie a board to your ass so you didn't fall in.

and if you fell in you would most likely find a couple of other guys trying to find there why out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments