Octomom Double Fists While Hitting the Bottle

12/17/2009 2:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demonstrating exactly how not to carry two young babies around, a distracted Octomom, Nadya Suleman, toted two of her spawn down a flight of brick stairs yesterday ... and decided to do it wearing footwear commonly known as "slippers."

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

The mother-of-many really needs to get a grip.

Audrey

She is an attention whore....plain and simple. She had those kids to get a show like Jon & Kate. I wish someone would take those poor kids away from her. They need to be put up for adoption. There are tons of couples out there who would love to have one of those babies. She is a terrible mother anyway.

gonesi

Less attention, the more she takes off form cameras. Makeup n mask, those children ARE PROPS. She knows welfare won't taken cause you would have to find someone to take all 14!

TMZ just as trashy for enabling her!

Nicole

Shouldn't those babies still be drinking formula? I doubt her pediatrician approved KOOL AID!!!

me

is that kool-aid in that bottle? b/c that's waaaaay better than milk right...

gonesi

less attention, less cloths next picture. Someone right, mask with makeup?

me

say what u want to say about her, she seems like a good mom. I think she needs love and had babies to get it. Wrong thing to do perhaps, but her intentions were good and she seems to be really trying to be a "normal" mom. I only have 1 child myself, but i can promise you I did the "baby in one arm, grocery bags on the other bottle (or pacifier) in my mouth rollers in my hair move on many occasions"
And she is actually a pretty lady in a unique way.

Karen27

I've had four kids and they were single babies. How the hell does she have 8 at once and not have extra skin hanging from her stomach to her knees? I want the name of her tummy tuck surgeon.

Alvin

Yeah, right. EVERY mother wears her robe open with a facial mask over make-up, new funky slippers and a bottle in her mouth (not with milk in it!) And this is after you guys showed her shopping for sexy lingerie?

Puleeeeze! Get a life, TMZ and get the kids the CPS! No wonder there's no money left for the kids! Oh, but wait!!!! Tax time is coming up! Nutya, have you paid your taxes yet? It's going to be a WHOPPER!

Casey

I'd give her something better, and much, much bigger, to suck on.

maggie

is that pepsi cola in the babies bottle? what a moron.

father_of_twins

How not to carry babies? Whoever wrote that has no idea what it is to have multiples. While really crazy ... havent herad much nonsense about her lately

Lori

Why would you go out of your house looking like that unless you wanted attention? I doubt that she does anything without hoping someone is looking.

humm

The GRINCH !!!!!

Lady Z

Do us all a favor and stop posting on this narcissistic, mentally ill welfare queen. Nobody gives a flying "f" what she does, says or anything else about her. What mother of 14 has time to put a mask on her face? She should stop worrying so much about herself and think about her kids for once in her life. I know that the concept of "put my kids before myself" is not something this selfish pig has ever considered, but it is about time she did. Between her plastic surgery, begging the public for donations, shopping for MAC cosmetics and Tory Burch shoes, getting mani's, pedi's and Starbucks, who has the time to think about the welfare of 14 children????

Oh...and just wonderin'...how she paid back the great State of Californis ONE DIME for the money she has leeched through food stamps and Medi-Cal????

Didn't think so.

r00t4rd3d

I kinda think she is hot :/