Todd Palin Goes Rogue with Message Tee

12/17/2009 11:38 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Taking a cue from Sarah Palin's McCain Visor-Gate, Todd Palin is now speaking his mind with the use of bad fashion too.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The failed Vice Presidential nominee's man-wife was spotted in President Barack Obama's birth state of Hawaii on Wednesday wearing an American flag t-shirt featuring the quote from country singer John Rich: "If you don't love America ... then why don't you get the hell out."

For once, the Palins are being very liberal ... with how they get their message across.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

$$$

I thought they were in Hawaii...not Kenya?

Get over it TMZ...and why don't you guys move to France...

DJR

Sarah Palin is wearing the very same shirt on the day she wore the visor with McCain's name blacked out.

Responsibility

I completely agree!!!

Where can I buy the t-shirt?

truthfully yours

Bravo for him! Why is it okay to bash the Palins continuously, when they are decent people with a right to their own opinions.
It's true...if you don't like America, why would you be here. Most of the people who hate the Palins don't even know why...they just go along with the liberal media.

tard in the hood

TODD IS HOT

jess

GOOD FOR HIM!!! I TOTALLY AGREE!!

and really Obamas birthstate................................i dont think so

Antoinette

But WHAT is he saying with those shorts? God help us all. LOL

bab

LEAVE THE PALINS ALONE ... I can't wait for the day TMZ is gone ...

Al

TMZ you pigs

How about:

The ex-Vice Presidential nominee's man-wife was spotted in FAILED President Barack Obama's REPORTED birth state of Kenya Hawaii (Kenya crossed out like you sarcastically often do) on Wednesday wearing an American.

The more the communists hate her, the stronger she gets. Get ready coms, you will be spending another 8 years in a total state of hate like you did wish Bush. Even BO know he'll be out ASAP!

Martin

You would never see the Obama's wear that shirt.

Homeofthebrave

I want one!! Where can I buy that T-shirt???

Elle

TMZ you make a living as gossips, chasing drunk El Lay nobodies around to snap a photo of their underwear How dare you look down your nose at the Palin's From what it looks like to me the kids that work for you don't even have a college degree. What is it
that terrorizes you about an attractive accomplished woman who
happens to have conservative morals. TMZ your hedonistic behavior
will be your downfall.

Sassy

Well aren't they just the cool couple....We should all be thankful that goober didn't make it to the white house!!!

TM

I love what he is wearing! Wonder where he got that shirt???
I bet they will get a lot more sales for it now that you put it out there.
Thanks!

Nobama

I love it. Why shouldn't they get to express how they feel? It's obvious TMZ did with the slanted way they wrote up this story. I completely agree with the Tee's sentiment and the first person I'd address it to is BHO. Tomoorw their Tee should read - Hey liberals, if you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

So TMZ, you bash the Palin kids every chance you get. Why don't you ever pick up stories regarding the two little brats in the White House? Why do I have to go elsewhere to rad those stories?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments