Snoop & Martha

All About the Green Brownies

12/18/2009 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Take one morning talk show, mix in a dash of weed innuendo, a 4:20 joke and a whole lotta green and whaddya got -- Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg high-lariously collaborating on the perfect batch of brownies.

121809-snoop-dogg-martha-stewart-nbc
What a joint effort!

HasBeens

How does Snoop, L'il Wayne, and so many other rappers get away with advertising their drug use. If that were me, the Narco Division would be camping out on my doorstep. I wonder if they're (the Narcos) are starstruck or something. That's really kind of pathetic that these rappers can get away with this type of behavior...and they think it's funny.

Eaglewerks

ROFLMAO, "No Sticks, No Seeds, Mo Green tha Betta..."

John

snoop lives in California and he has his prop 215 card. now if he does or does not have a real issue that needs a little 420 love or just paid a extra 500 for it is a whole different issue.

LD

The episode with the hot red head from MadMen was more entertaining.

Scroomy

Who knew Martha was so cool!

kadengirl

#2 best comment.
#8 no she's not; she's a bitch thru & thru - did you see her on Joy Behar last night? OMG.

jm

I think it's funny she had him on - she knew the deal, and the fact they made brownies, knowing all the jokes that would be made, make me laugh...

dog

A Christmas classic

Scroomy

#9 Lighten up!! Tis the season....

Dana Plato

Why does all-powerful Martha have these lowlives on her show anyway? I am looking forward to her upcoming Topless Christmas Special, to be aired next week.

womensissues

Martha you bad ass! Who knew?

Bosco

Now thats funny!! I dont care who you are, thats funny.

Sick of both Jon & Kate

Martha is old news - if she's been snacking on her special brownies kind of explains a lot of the stupid comments she has been saying lately regarding Sarah Palin & Rachael Ray. You may not be fans of Sarah & Rachael, but her nasty comments were over the line. Think Martha's jealous?

Charlotte

This Lady was cool enough to do the time after she "did" the crime, which I'm still not convinced she did in fact do, the crime that is. Martha Stewart has shown time and time again how classy and funny she is.

While I am 100% against drugs and over-drinking, Snoop talking about green brownies is hardly a felony...even with political correctness (which should be banned)we do have free speech still, eh?

tippy katz

I know it's so wrong but
MY GOD THIS FAT MIDDLE AGED WHITE LADY