George Clooney's GF -- There She Goes Again

12/20/2009 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When you're George Clooney -- and your GF looks like this -- every day is like Christmas.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Just in case you forgot, her name is Elisabetta Canalis. She's in Mexico this weekend.

Feliz Navidad.

Missy

I think George is hot BUT he does have commitment issues. He can get away with screwing over all these ladies if he wants telling them he loves them. These girls know it before they get involved with him. He is a heartbreaker who likes skinny brunettes who drool all over him. No thank you..........

Dean

A guy would have to be gay or taken to not want to do her! But, I do agree that tats on women is a major turn off!

Bring 'Em Young

New found respect for Clooney. Yeah, you da man. Thanks for the picture, TMZ.

Bring 'Em Young

We should have taken a vacation to Mexico instead

Savannah

HAHAA, i'll have some potatoes with those ribs. Eat a sandwich chick

shuffler

Let me summarise, if I may:
1) a face that can be accurately described as average, on par with average girls I see every day. I welcome other opinions on this.
2) Clothing. Non-matching bikini; top red-and-white striped with black edges. Bottom: the classy riding-up-her-butt look, all-black. OK.
3) speaking of butts, I see nothing worthy of note here, do you? Breasts? Is this some special natural phenomenon we are looking at here? No, no it isn't. Too big or too small? Nope. Is it unusual? Attractive? Worthy of writing home about? Your call.
4) Tattoos. Often (but not always) the sign of a girl that "does everything", if you know what I mean. Often (but not always) associated with girls with mental issues, too. To me? Associated with fashion slaves. Attractive? Not at all to me, but your call.

I welcome further comment.
Over-analysis is my specialty.

Helen Nguyen

Is there anything better to do when you are George Clooney's girlfriend?

damon

if she is gona wear it up her ass. might as well wear nothing at all. thhat shot is very unattractive.

Vienna

This woman needs to hide her gross old body.
My 89 yr old grandpa has better legs then
her. Plus her ass needs a workout because
its all saggy. This whore needs to cover
up and stay home... eat some tasty food...
and work on her nasty ass.

vinnybarbin

George Clooney, Big Deal! He was good in that Hospital series ER and Batman but other than that I just don't see it. He is too monotone and uncolorful. Just goes to show you that if you promote someone enough on good looks (I'll give him that) people will buy it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2