Brittany Murphy Joked About Her 'Next Life'

12/21/2009 2:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In an eerie public appearance just weeks before she died, a frail Brittany Murphy joked about her "next life."

Brittany Murphy: Click to watch
Murphy asked a pretty blond reporter, "Can I have your hair in my next life please?" The reporter replied, "Can I be you in my next life?"

Brittany responded, "No problem."

pa kicker

wow she looks so thin in that clip!

paris

Cant believe it but this seems to be a common occurrance with high profile people, commenting on death,etc. prior to dying themselves. I hope her husband had nothing to do with it,I'd like to know where he was prior to this happening and why is it that her mom found her,where was he???

matt

in her next life will she be as sexy?

Caesar

wow is she skinny.

jerrica

she sounds so out of it..

sara

CAN I HAVE YOUR HAIR she said you freakin retards

Stephanie

Wow- she was really skinny. I hope she didn't starve herself to death and cause a heart attack. How sad. She was so pretty and didn't need to be ultra thin.

love her!

I love her and appreciate all she has given the world with her spirit and her art. Sad though, my heart tells me she died of Anorexia Nervousa...

London not England

What happened to that FUNNY SNL Skit they had on their Web site!?!!?!

That was SO SPOT ON!

Wow

She was way too thin. It's not natural to look like a walking skeleton. And odds are if she wasn't eating, she wasn't monitoring her diabetes either. Not a smart move on her part. And now she's paid the ultimate price.

sensualmary

She is scary skinny! If she looks that skinny on camera, imagine how she looks in person. Wonder why there was no intervention. You can't be that skinny and continue living especially if on top of it you take prescription (or any other) drugs. Sad.

tacky66

her hair was gorgeous!
but she looks like she has aneroxia
it shows in her body and it definitely showed in her face.

Scene B Seen

Check out Picts from Brittany Murphy's last Film Premiere for Across the Hall:

and interview with co-star- Danny Pino:

malvolio

...her hair doesn't look gorgeous. everything about her looks like it's not getting enough of something...intervention, perhaps, but, you gotta want to help yourself first, and i'd be willing to bet the majority of celebrities are in denial, and you can't tell them squat...c'est la vie...i'm off to see avatar 3D tonight, hope she had the chance to see it, because it is going to be sooooo goooood...

chris kringle

most people dont check out @ 32yo!!!! she sadly must of been abusing something!! drugs or neglecting her beautiful body!! its truly a sad situation!! my heart goes out to her kin...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments